Gemma Atkinson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, here comes Gem wading in on the banned dog breed debate. I don’t really get the comparison of them to Mancunians though?

Reactions: 6
Those bull breeds are terrifying …so powerful and bred to be aggressive . They are not pets …they genuinely turn my blood cold.

Reactions: 25
Those bull breeds are terrifying …so powerful and bred to be aggressive . They are not pets …they genuinely turn my blood cold.
Exactly this, it’s in their genetic make up - they’re killing machines, so it doesn’t matter if the owner is a responsible one or not, the dog is still dangerous. I don’t get how people can’t see this 😞

Reactions: 23
It’s not as simple as ‘it’s just the owners’ or ‘it’s just the dogs’. Sometimes it’s a combination of both. And anyone using small-medium breeds as examples to not ban Xl bullys, like Gemma does mentioning a bloody Corgi biting her mate, just sound stupid. How many grown men have died from a corgi attack? Would her mate have survived if it was an XL bully?

I regretfully saw a snippet of the video of Ian Price and I’ve never seen anything more horrific in my life. I felt physically sick and could not sleep the following night it was that distressing. No way would a corgi, Jack Russell, spaniel etc be able to maul a grown man to death in the manner those dogs did to poor Ian. Banning dogs breeds is not enough, more needs to be done to regulate breeders, owners etc but I think there is definitely justification for some breeds being banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
they are bred to kill simple as …they are terrifying
---
I know poor man it makes me ill it’s beyond horrific. They shouldn’t be among people they should be banned no ifs or buts …

• Wow
Reactions: 9
they are bred to kill simple as …they are terrifying
---
I know poor man it makes me ill it’s beyond horrific. They shouldn’t be among people they should be banned no ifs or buts …
I'm not sure if when a litter of puppies are born you can say they've been
'bred to kill' and nothing else .

I'd say they are (cross) bred for the asthetic LOOK of owning a terrifying and powerful animal .......
but and it's a big but sadly as a by product of bad genetics many are now growing up into rogue unsafe, dangerous animals that can have the capability of killing and of course some do.

As for Gemma well she owns two dogs so naturally she's an expert on that now aswell 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Whilst I don't want to be the person to bring it back to that topic again, I've noticed Gemma has put up some faux jokey posts/slightly passive aggressive posts about the Spanish speaking over the last few weeks. There was one where Gorka was talking to Tio in Spanish and she made some crap joke about Tio understanding more Manc than Spanish and now she's shared one about watching cartoons in Spanish (with a side order of snark about it).

I wonder if she's one of those people who doesn't value a skill that she doesn't have.

Reactions: 24
So why isn't the book about two XL bullies then eh, Gemma? Seeing as they are such lovely, cuddly family pets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly don’t know how she finds the time to be an expert on absolutely everything :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder how similar the story is to the very popular Giraffes Can’t Dance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Exactly this, it’s in their genetic make up - they’re killing machines, so it doesn’t matter if the owner is a responsible one or not, the dog is still dangerous. I don’t get how people can’t see this 😞
My uncles a retired vet. He said that if one gets hold of you pray for a quick death. To protect yourself curl up like you would if a bear attacked you. They aren’t food oriented and their flesh is pure muscle so it’s really hard to get a knife in. Normally to get a dog off some one you would straddle it and sit so far back it couldn’t reach to bite you and stick your fingers in The eyes and some else would force the jaw open. These dogs don’t seem to feel or react to pain plus they are so big they are impossible to straddle and they seem to enjoy attacking humans. Like pp said they are killing machines that shouldn’t exist. I am terrified of them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So now she’s going to be an expert on children’s books :rolleyes: Shes really is churning through the z-lister money making handbook over the last few years

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.