Gemma Atkinson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Gemma and little Mia but that was before her last pregnancy. I can’t even bear to watch her stories anymore so unfollowed a while ago. Keep up to date on here she sounds unbearable now!

Reactions: 13
I used to really like Gemma. She had a bit of a wobble in my estimations when she gave Kate lawlers book a shout out, then the tacky clothing line came along but now shes full blown celeb hun with a kids book out 🙄 these people. Where would their earnings be without kids to live off the back of!

Reactions: 21
Oh God, now she’s sharing stuff about how awful cough medicine is. So much sugar. Ffs 🙄 No one takes it expecting a miracle cure - or cares about the bloody sugar, but anything to take the edge off!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh God, now she’s sharing stuff about how awful cough medicine is. So much sugar. Ffs 🙄 No one takes it expecting a miracle cure - or cares about the bloody sugar, but anything to take the edge off!
You definitely have a poor relationship with food if you are concerned about the sugar content of short relief medicines. A handful of days a year of high sugar cold and flu medicines is not going to adversely affect your health.

I think cough medicines are rubbish in general so don’t really use them (i get more relief from honey and lemon drinks) but if it’s something like calpol (no idea of the sugar content) I’d rather my child have sugar to help take the medicine than not take it at all.

Mary Poppins and a spoonful of sugar comes to mind! 😂

Reactions: 31
It reminds me of another Instagrammer with a thread on here who used to log the calories in paracetamol on her MyFitnessPal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It reminds me of another Instagrammer with a thread on here who used to log the calories in paracetamol on her MyFitnessPal.
That’s crazy!
I read on another thread very recently someone saying Simon Amstell told a story of him and Miquita Oliver being caught in the boxing day tsunami together and she refused the emergency food because of carbs

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I saw the reel in her stories, but didn’t bother to watch it. She would change her mind when she is actually ill and she would definitely give Mia Calpol at 3am if she was ill!

Reactions: 2
Can we all know??
Her Instagram is beingrobbo, she has a thread on here. She lost a lot of weight in her early 20s for IVF & she used to track paracetamol. She clearly was bordering on ED. She’s chilled out now with the weight loss but she’s still annoying af

Reactions: 2
That’s crazy!
I read on another thread very recently someone saying Simon Amstell told a story of him and Miquita Oliver being caught in the boxing day tsunami together and she refused the emergency food because of carbs
She was co-hosting on Sunday Lunch recently and is tiny again! ETA: she was never heavy but she had been looking healthy previously, whereas I was a bit shocked by her appearance.

Reactions: 5
If you're not well, you are probably not eating or drinking much and so some sugar is what your body needs. She is absolutely toxic. That poor child.
---
Also has she done a dirty delete? I can't see the calpol post.

Reactions: 3
She was co-hosting on Sunday Lunch recently and is tiny again! ETA: she was never heavy but she had been looking healthy previously, whereas I was a bit shocked by her appearance.

I agree. She's normally on Celebrity Gogglebox with her mum and looks ill these days.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.