Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so clear this woman's hatred if men stems from her jealousy of being single. She's been with guy what 3 weeks and its jake this, Jake that, oh my boyfriend is so wonderful. I agree that she's probably the clingy type who falls fir any man who shows her evem the slightest bit of attention. I have a feling this is all going to end in tears. She always came over as desperate to me.

Also she's clearly breaking the rules and that annoys me especially as her lid has hardly got to see his own dad but this stranger us tucking him into bed at night. Is that him already sleeping over, guess she had to get the shagging started asap.

His ex and rus dad should he pretty pissed off at this

Reactions: 9
I absolutely would be fuming as a single mum if I found out my ex was traveling tiers for a shag then seeing our child. I'd never be one of those your not seeing your kids but in this case I would for 2 weeks. It's a little sickly how quick she's falling. But I'm a private person, I couldn't ever imagine gushing about someone after 2 weeks, I'm still finding out their favourite sandwich filling at that point 😂 I'm almost certain now it's the sperm donor guy and he's left his wife for her lol. "Hey babe, how about I give you some of that. Sperm, unlimited ;) ;)"

• Haha
I totally agree i wouldnt want to stop kids seeing their dad but in this situation they absolutely would not be amd he be asked to stop seeing her until it was appropriate. Im pretty relaxed about covid but my God do these people not realise you can only have 1 bubble. Not numerous different one's and not one with a guy youve known 2 weeks for a shag. I just knew this was the type of person she really was 're men. Haha.

Agreed it has to be the sperm donor guy, I mean realistically who else could it be

Calling people trolls for calling your law breaking out, that’s real great Gemma.

Reactions: 4
Calling people trolls for calling your law breaking out, that’s real great Gemma.
Seems like she doesnt like the truth, hurts her little feelings. Look gemma you can't just create multiple bubbles, 1 is all your allowed. We know your desperate to get knocked up and we know your 'oh I hate men' were just jealous rants.

The shame of her having this man over and breaking rules, letting this man stay in her house. She's bloody pathetic. Poor Rumust be all confused. As I say it was almost 6 months before my friends new partner met her daughter

So she claims to have changed her support bubble. Haha. The family has been chucked for a new man it seems. Think she's making things up as she goes along. Yeah this isn't going to end well. Sjes seems overly attached and clingy already and still hasn't answered the question as to where she met wonderful Jake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Interesting that he's taking her away for New Years. She didn't say 'us' so someone else in her family is probably looking after Reuben. In which case, that would be mixing support bubbles & breaking the law yet again. I would hope he's planning on seeing his own children for Christmas too or that's not the kind of guy I would want to be involved with.

Reactions: 4
Yup plus her Twitter

Can’t cope with all the Jake praising though. She was meant to be super single mum, and now he’s got the magic touch cause he managed to get Ru to sleep in his own bed for a change?
I had to join this forum to comment here. I can’t stand this girl, like many of you I’ve had her send me really rude responses when I’ve given an opinion she doesn’t like on Twitter/Insta.

I just had to comment here to talk about letting this new guy tuck her son into bed. That’s so weird and creepy.
Obviously forced him to sleep there so they can have the bed to themselves and then posted it on Insta that he finally settled to make it look ok. Poor kid!

Poor kid must be so confused. Gone from sleeping in with his mum every night (no shame here) to then being chucked into his own room alone and is very aware that this new man in now sleeping in mummy’s bed.

He’s a young child, not a teenager! He shouldn’t be aware of these things.

Reactions: 8
She was too obsessed about getting pregnant a month or so ago to have completely dropped the idea. This poor man will be used and spat out. Poor Ru in the middle of it all.

Reactions: 5
Yeah plus she said she had low egg count but now kids are in the super distant future?

huh??????

“My ex was too clingy for me but Jake can be as clingy as he likes cause I love it!”

yikes.

Reactions: 3
She’s one of them who thinks having a boyfriend is a personality trait, it’s very quickly becoming her main topic of conversation 🤮

Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake

Remind me again about how she’s an independent non clingy woman?

Literally laughable. They’ve literally met in the last month or so.. Find It hard to believe they had “chemistry” from the off mostly because she is so god damn negative and has the worst attitude problem. The only chemistry she has in her life is with a piece of furniture or a tin of paint. This bloke must be pretty thick or desperate sorry to say to want to put up with her and her sour face. Just not realistic coming from a “Man hating” woman who inseminates herself with random guys sperm. What sort of guy would be okay with this? She was only doing it last month!

Reactions: 2
Yeah he has to be questionable as most guy would run a mile after seeing gemmas Instagram.

Also wait a minute, how many bubbles is this woman in. She said she 'changed her bubble but she's seeing Jake (the bloody wonderful and oh so perfect boyfriend) on Christmas eve then going to her parents on Christmas day. That by my count is 2 bubbles and breaking the rules. Though to be fair I can't keep up with any the bloody 'rules' anymore.

Reactions: 1
Her Q&A is making me cringe. Obviously she’s too scared to say it’s only been a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.