Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexie86

She

She can relate, and if her and super Jake are still together then she will 'do a Meghan' and have him alienate his whole family for her
She absolutly seems the type to do something just like that. There was a subtle Jake mention in her stories the other day when talking about chairs. Maybe he's asked her to lay off talking about him online all the time or shes realised how desperate she was sounding.

Justbeingn053y

Hehe she's felt the need to say Ru has been spoilt by his dad who's bought him an Xbox. I'm not sure that an appropriate gift for his age or maybe that's just my opinion.

the boyfriend is over helping her build her child's presents should he not be sorting his own kids Christmas out.

She really is an odd person. Maybe he s as weird and nasty as her and thry deserve each other. I'd personally suggest the guy does a runner unless he wants a 3rd kid. Her egg count is low so she can't be hanging around 😏

Yeah dad can't see his own kids because you know covid but her new shag partner can help build his toys. He s probably spending Christmas with her as well
There are plenty of games that are suitable for children on the Xbox so I don’t really see much wrong on that behalf

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I never had any sickness with those antibiotics - deffo pregnant! Interested to see how this dynamic will work if she is, will her and Jake live together? What about his kids? Seems like a bizarre situation to try and work out whilst introducing a new life into the world!
Surely if he moves in with her she’ll have to notify the council of it? Although did I read that he owns his house? I may have thought that up.
Sounds a bit like ‘itslittlelauren’, she has only been with baby’s dad 5 minutes and they’re living separately. She lives with her parents though 🥴

I'm not sure. Either way there is will be some kind of elaborate reveal

I have just seen her commenting on a tweet about insta account for babies. Little Miss Judgy is at it again calling people out for having an opinion, clearly only hers matters!

Last edited:

Jtk13

Good God she is ordering MORE things for Rubens room. Poor lads going to have no space to sleep soon with all that shit clogging up his room.