Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah as much as I like Luca, I don’t really think Grey goes with it tbh

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s because she says it was traumatising and I must’ve automatically associated that with an emergency section.

It’s a shame this birth ended in an emergency section though, two births gone awry would be enough to put me off wanting more

Obviously doesn’t understand cluster feeding either if she’s offered a dummy already
Came to say the same. They cluster feed to build up your supply to meet their needs and yes, use you as a dummy! Because nipples were the first ever dummies… dummies are a nipple replacement 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why aren’t the midwives educating her? Or a quick Google would tell her this

Reactions: 3
Came to say the same. They cluster feed to build up your supply to meet their needs and yes, use you as a dummy! Because nipples were the first ever dummies… dummies are a nipple replacement 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why aren’t the midwives educating her? Or a quick Google would tell her this
And of course it’s one of those huge dummies that everyone on Instagram is using 🙄 she’s also risking nipple confusion by using a dummy so soon

Exactly what I came to say . She’s so dense it’s unreal , you’re encouraged to cluster feed early on !

The humble brags are annoying me already…..

or maybe I’m just extra sensitive since it’s my little boys surgery today and since he was born 7 months ago he’s been nothing but unwell 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The humble brags are annoying me already…..

or maybe I’m just extra sensitive since it’s my little boys surgery today and since he was born 7 months ago he’s been nothing but unwell 😭
Oh gosh, you have every right to be sensitive! Sending you and your little boy lots of love ♥

• Heart
I think he looks a lot like Jakes daughter tbh 😅 Maybe he has a grandparent with strong genes

Just occurred to me perhaps why she’s talking SO much about breastfeeding, weren’t Jake’s other children breastfed? I can’t imagine him putting the pressure on but maybe she feels it because his ex did it

Maybe, I can see it from the POV of wanting to do it because she couldn’t before and she’d like to now so that she’s had that experience at least once and also I can see it from the proving a point angle too. Internalised pressure maybe?

Maybe, I can see it from the POV of wanting to do it because she couldn’t before and she’d like to now so that she’s had that experience at least once and also I can see it from the proving a point angle too. Internalised pressure maybe?
Yeah I can see both sides. I was really under supported with my first and stopped after a week due to pain so with my second I was determined. We both did great but she has a milk allergy so felt it was right to move to prescription formula. Still gutted about it! I can understand to an extent that pressure to succeed at it

Reactions: 1