Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
I'm female but I do feel that men's mental health doesn't have the recognition in needs in government in view of the high incidence of male suicide.

Now it's all about her and milking the "distress" caused to her by Fox's comments. She loves the attention and will dine out on it for weeks.

Reactions: 7

slayjay

That's creepy that people are looking into my posting history. And weird conspiracy theories to suggest that because I defend GB news from people who don't watch it inferring I'm paid by said channel 🙄.

Yel

Chatty Member
Did anyone else just hear that crash bang then what sounded like a metal dustbin lid being chucked cutting off Dan🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Marek_2011

VIP Member
Blimey
The media are trying to make out that Ruth and Eamonn were side-lined on This Morning over his comments about 5G masts and Covid. Really, trust me, that's not the reason. "Brave kind" Phillip Schofield calls the shots on that show and has been trying to push them out for a long time, due to bad feeling over the #MatthewMcGreevy affair.

I wish Eamonn well and hope Ruth joins him. He is due to start on the news channel at the beginning of next year.

Blockster

She said we need a Minister for mental health not just for men how is that vile ?
She was very dismissive of mens mental health
---
To be honest on the subject of mental health and I speak as someone who has suffered my whole life I actually find most discussions about it really bloody annoying. No one really gives a damn about anyones mental state when it comes to it, you are seen as a pain in the arse, mental health is a hashtag on social media like be kind.
That woman is just trying to make herself look good by talking about ministers for mental.health, if she was in my company for 5 minutes when I'm having a bad time she'd run for the hills!

Last edited:

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I have really started to enjoy GB News. I am not even ashamed to say it. Much more lighthearted and humourous than other news channels. I really like how casual it is.

I know i can put it on the background and I'll be laughing or smiling at multiple points, whereas i couldn't do the same for BBC, Sky News, Al Jazeera etc as they are formal and serious with the news. Only so much of the serious channels i can take tbh.

Reactions: 6

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
They don’t like it’s values. 😂

But they don't mind having several stores in Saudis Arabia either :rolleyes:

It's been on air two minutes and everyone has decided what it's about. I'll wait and give a few weeks then decide. This none sense from advertisers is ridiculous.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I don't think GB was ever really Simon McCoy's thing, he didn't seem all that comfortable there and it wouldn't surprise me if he made the decision to leave at Christmas way back when Andrew Neil quit, I imagine AN is the one who enticed him in the first place. All of the other big names like Alastair Stewart & Colin Brazier have settled in better and I imagine Eamonn will as well.

Eamonn & Isabel Webster are a solid breakfast duo IMO. I guess Stephen Dixon then does Fri/Sat/Sun breakfast. I wonder where this leaves Kirsty Gallacher when she returns to full health, she said she'd be back.

Breakfast at least looks to be on the up, now they need to look at their daytime schedule. I like Patrick Christys a lot and think he could easily move up the ranks but I don't think Mercy is very good, she's opinionated and would work well as a panelist but I don't think she usually comes across particularly comfortable hosting live. Ditto Michelle Dewberry. Gloria & Liam are decent in their own 1 hour specialty slots but the 2-4pm timeslots are lacking.

Yel

Chatty Member
Vodafone U-turns over GB News boycott: Company source throws 'over-zealous social media junior exec under the bus' for joining woke pile-on
  • Vodafone sources blames overzealous social media worker for saying ads issue 'would be addressed'
  • Co-op defended the 'editorial independence' of the media as it stood firm amid calls to suspend campaigns
  • Andrew Neil hits out at IKEA and its 'snooping' former boss after adverts row sees big businesses pulling ads
  • GB News pledges to do news differently, cover stories ignored by rivals and be pro-British and anti-woke
  • At least 7 companies including IKEA and Nivea have pulled adverts from channel just four days after its launch
  • Critics have branded them hypocritical and woke and called on Britons to start boycotting their products
  • 'Sinister' campaign group Stop Funding Hate is using social media to pile pressure on GB News advertisers

Marek_2011

VIP Member
It is quite incredible that Dan Wootton has been given a tv show, anywhere, to be honest.
An absolute twat.
I beg to differ. For one thing he's the one who was finally able to put that nasty perverted bully Phillip Schofield in his place - his career will never be what it was, despite all the Non-Disclosure Agreements and Super Injunctions. 😂🤣😂🤣
#MatthewMcGreevy #GroomCupboard

20211008_133850.jpg

Also, he's charismatic and funny - you don't have to agree with all his views to still find him entertaining! 👍🏻

1646536093306.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
from her tweets she comes across as an attention seeker.
Almost everyone who appears on GB News either as a guest or a host is a rampant attention-seeker. I swear there are more borderline personalities per square inch in that building than anywhere else in the UK.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Campaign group StopFundingHate have been targetting potential advertisers on GB News.
The channel hasn't even started, and it's already being pre-judged, remarkable times we live in.
If there's less dying donkey adverts than sky then I'll be happy!

Anyone watching? Nice to have a live event 😆

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I think lots don't want brands to get political at all as people are fed up of everyone from entertainers to food pushing an agenda. Just stick to entertaining and being yummy.

ochebalboa

I'm a GB News fan. Don't get the obsession from Twitter who think its a "Nazi" Channel. It's something different and is part of the British Culture now. At the end of the day you can simply watch something else.

IngressUK

VIP Member
I have no doubt that Anne Diamond and Eamomn Holmes are being liken to Hitler, over on the somewhat laughable excuse of a GB News thread on DS. By the likes of idiots such Banglaroad, Ads, Mr Oleo Pratt and Straker.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Looking forward to seeing Anne back. Hope she manages to fully beat the cancer. She looked wonderful on Dan Wootton. So much so that I was just wondering if she'd also had a cheeky face lift after she'd been through the worst of her cancer treatment. If she did, fair play to her, she deserves something to boost her confidence after all she's been through. And if she hasn't then she looks absolutely fantastic no matter what.

glasgow27

VIP Member
GB do themselves absolutely 0 favours when they invite idiots like this guy on constantly and don't listen to viewer feedback. Their decision to keep on the likes of Gaunt & Benjamin Butterworth as regular guests is slowly driving me away as a viewer:

TripleC's

Chatty Member
ooooh the anger from some people when they remember they live in a society of democracy :D these angry people are so selfish and sanctimonious they demand that only their woke opinions count, brainwashed by far left extremists terror groups they start to believe the world revolves around them and how important they think they are when really they have become deluded, how dare mucky working class people have a say, well tough the only fascists in todays society is you, and if you get angry about this then it really does mean you!!!! , i'm glad people have finally become sick of the dictatorship of children from universities and the guilt of others, i shall be standing up for GB news, it threatens the far left thinking hypocrites way of dictatorship and i will firmly stand against that , i have a life experience of hard work and grown up to learn common sense, i know right from wrong and i know the definition of racism, sexism and all the other isms ,,, i wont be told by fools who think they can bully those around them into other meanings that guilt trip people, i dont feel guilty as i'm not racist, i use my instincts of other peoples personality to guide me into either respecting that person or liking them , not colour or gender as these bullies try to force on us.

Yel

Chatty Member
The twitter mob have no clue that they're actually proving the point as to why the channel should exist and helping give it attention. It's almost like they've fallen for the trap. Sets up telly to record Andrew Neil tonight!

Screenshot_20210617-120619_Twitter.jpg