GB News

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Campaign group StopFundingHate have been targetting potential advertisers on GB News.
The channel hasn't even started, and it's already being pre-judged, remarkable times we live in.

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping it’ll be a bit like ‘The Day Today’, I’ll definitely watch it then.

Reactions: 4
Tom Harwood is kinda putting me off this now, what is the deal with him? Now provoking business owners who are having issues because of lockdown.

Is he trying to become a more right leaning equivalent to Owen Jones?

Campaign group StopFundingHate have been targetting potential advertisers on GB News.
The channel hasn't even started, and it's already being pre-judged, remarkable times we live in.
If there's less dying donkey adverts than sky then I'll be happy!

Anyone watching? Nice to have a live event 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If there's less dying donkey adverts than sky then I'll be happy!

Anyone watching? Nice to have a live event 😆
My husband has chosen to sit watching the countdown clock rather than the football, so I think he's excited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's very low budget and the audio is a bit off 😆, maybe that's just due to andrew neil being in France.

That welcome to GB news text is very inaccessible

Reactions: 3
It's very low budget and the audio is a bit off 😆, maybe that's just due to andrew neil being in France.

That welcome to GB news text is very inaccessible
I won't judge until I've seen Dan Wootton's show in the studio but I do totally agree with your points, possibly due to AN broadcasting from France.

Reactions: 1
Ooh Dewsbury is in the GB news studio, it's all a bit drab and grey

Haha first guest isn't miked up properly and people were whispering "I don't know" love it 🤣

• Haha
This is a bit embarrassing so far 😬😬. Why is it all so dark?

I don't watch terrestrial TV much, has there been any adverts for GB News? My family is up on politics so we knew the channel was starting, but would the average person in the street know about it?

Mercy's sound is also a bit off.

I've seen TV shows produced on cruise ships with better production standards. Also wondering if my eye site is dodgy, the text is a bit blurry.

Still having the ticker for the ads and showing in a frame is a big no no for me, that'll burn my oled 😬

The tiny slither of the picture under the ticker is annoying

Definitely for me, feels like home :m
Wonder why the other main channels couldn't grasp the simple concept of un biased news and optimism?! Gets my vote (y)

Kelloggs, Boots, Starbucks, Deliveroo, American Express, Nivea...looks like the campaign to boycott advertising went well then :rolleyes:

Has the lovely Gloria been on the Prosecco :love:

Last edited:
Wotton is not my cup of tea, but watching just to see the first show.

Even in SD his face looks a bit funny, but where he's broadcasting from looks alright and is that Concorde in the background?

Oh he's got Judy James on, so trashy but he's got a very good lineup today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.