Gastric band/sleeve/bypass

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I thought the same but after a little bit of snooping it looks like pig_to_twig_77 ( she has over 10k followers so think it’s ok to mention her name) has made a story calling someone out for something that’s gone on in the community meet ups but that’s lead her to saying that the particular said person (she never names Sophie on her posts) takes advantage of people in the ‘community’ as she started charging people for her options/experience with weight loss surgery and that she’s changed since she’s started getting paid ads and that she feels like she’s got a bit of a cheek when she’s has regained quite a bit of the weight she lost from surgery.. to be honest I had no idea who she was going on about till some of the girls with larger followings started posting support for Sophie and tagging her in.. they do say bad publicity is any publicity or something like that x
Thanks for bringing the tea ☕ 🐸

I’ve not had WLS but my sister has. And when she was researching and then recovering we were following these accounts etc. turns out I worked with someone who’d had the surgery and had an account. So sort of got sucked in and at first really enjoyed following their journeys, I still do to be fair. However once the balls started and the nights out which were posted all over socials the drama began. You can see that a good percentage of these ladies are still just so unhappy within themselves and are bitchy and jealous of one another and all think they’re better than the next but will 100% act like besties. Just screams toxic! Glad my sister had the surgery and didn’t create an account.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know the goss and what’s gone down with sophiegotsleeved aka Sophie Noa?
I really like her but it seems someone else in the community is being mean to her?
someone in the community called her out for various stuff, how she is lying about her weight gain, and other crap.
---
I have actually meet Sophie and she is very kind and nice. I got loads of positive vibes off her, and she is very sweet.
I do think she has gained a lot of weight when I last saw her, but loads of people have gained weight on the WLS journey. She is human.
I felt bad for her with that post, as pig_to_twig_77 is almost 50 [with children and a grandchild] coming for like a 28year old.
Really?
Sophie has not done anything bad at al, she is very nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she seems really genuine. Just trying to figure her life out.

what gets me right, she’s had a regain of weight….. firstly no ones business, but surly the one group of people who should understand the struggles are the ones or one saying something 🤯

I like Sophie a lot, she seems very down to earth and doesn’t hide anything to do with her situation. She’s done amazing on her platform to make a living out of it also and I think good on her. Just shows a lot of people that getting a sleeve isn’t the be all and end all. You can gain weight, it doesn’t stop that.

The community does feel “cliquey” at times. I think you just need to connect with others at your stage of the process.

Thanks for bringing the tea ☕ 🐸

I’ve not had WLS but my sister has. And when she was researching and then recovering we were following these accounts etc. turns out I worked with someone who’d had the surgery and had an account. So sort of got sucked in and at first really enjoyed following their journeys, I still do to be fair. However once the balls started and the nights out which were posted all over socials the drama began. You can see that a good percentage of these ladies are still just so unhappy within themselves and are bitchy and jealous of one another and all think they’re better than the next but will 100% act like besties. Just screams toxic! Glad my sister had the surgery and didn’t create an account.

I think it’s a massively cliquey (no idea how to spell it) community. It becomes even more so apparent in situations like this when people started doing support/shocked/horrified stories tagging Sophie in which I thought was begging for a repost off one of the big wigs.. they all seem so keen to share everything with the ‘community’ dropping massive hints about things that have gone on but then when something happens to one of them it becomes a ‘I’m a human, I don’t want to share everything’ just to name a few was this situation, the Len and others got ripped off by a fellow sleeve person situation (think this happened to a lot of people) and it became a we don’t want to discuss it any further but then along with the bigger accounts throwing their two pennies in, the big break up of sleeve surgeries golden couple Daisy and Sean I think his name was situation..
I’m sure there’s been many more I dip in and out of my account when it suits me x

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a massively cliquey (no idea how to spell it) community. It becomes even more so apparent in situations like this when people started doing support/shocked/horrified stories tagging Sophie in which I thought was begging for a repost off one of the big wigs.. they all seem so keen to share everything with the ‘community’ dropping massive hints about things that have gone on but then when something happens to one of them it becomes a ‘I’m a human, I don’t want to share everything’ just to name a few was this situation, the Len and others got ripped off by a fellow sleeve person situation (think this happened to a lot of people) and it became a we don’t want to discuss it any further but then along with the bigger accounts throwing their two pennies in, the big break up of sleeve surgeries golden couple Daisy and Sean I think his name was situation..
I’m sure there’s been many more I dip in and out of my account when it suits me x
Yeah what happened with Daisy and Sean?
They celebrated valentines day together and then they split up like the next day. Is she still on instagram?

Reactions: 1
No idea- I think from what I’ve seen in passing someone asked one of her mates how she was or if she’s on insta and she replied something like she’s living her best life not sharing it with insta weirdos who try to spoil everything (not word for word that) and remember thinking well people only know what you show them 🤷🏼‍♂️ I remember him posting a pic of her in a raunchy set in the background of a hotel room set up which (I might just be an old biddy) I thought was such an invasion of her privacy (she could’ve been ok with it I don’t know) thing they moved in together and everything was insta perfect then boom it was all over.. he disappeared for a while but hes back on insta now but dont think he over shares x

For someone not in the loop I feel like I know an awful lot 🙋🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I forgot about that Daisy. She’s disappeared! But I remember I screenshot something from the break up drama and turns out I still have it… I’ll leave the screenshots here…..

IMG_9001.png

IMG_8999.png

• Wow
Has Daisy fallen our with the crew that she used to post a lot with a few months back? I remember there were a group of them and I haven't seen her on any of their stories. One of them (ahh I can't bleeping remember which one!) had a question box up a few weeks ago and someone asked did she have a falling out with Daisy and she just answered that these types of questions were so boring now. I think it might have been Kirst something or one of the others in that group.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I saw that I think she’s the one who snapped back that she’s away from the insta weirdos living her best life. She’s gotten unbearable I can’t remember her insta handle kirstvsg or something similar - she’s got loads of followers think it’s 14k plus.. she’s the face of tonics advertising boards. I think it goes to their heads this new found self love and it comes across a bit much . Gets a bit boring ? Don’t do q&a’s then Beyoncé.. she was pals with a girl called grace but something happened to do with Sean I think it was and their friendship was no more.. again it was only drip fed so can’t be certain..her page is a good follow bits of real life, weight loss she’s open with her highs and lows and seems lovely..
She was mates with a girl (not a huge following so don’t think can mention her name) she was on a few of her insta posts on a Night out but it was just a regular night out not a bit bariatric surgery event but I think that was a while ago..
I used to love the majority of the pages but (don’t know ifs it’s an age thing) find it all a bit mean girls’ you can’t sit with us type tit..

I saw that I think she’s the one who snapped back that she’s away from the insta weirdos living her best life. She’s gotten unbearable I can’t remember her insta handle kirstvsg or something similar - she’s got loads of followers think it’s 14k plus.. she’s the face of tonics advertising boards. I think it goes to their heads this new found self love and it comes across a bit much . Gets a bit boring ? Don’t do q&a’s then Beyoncé.. she was pals with a girl called grace but something happened to do with Sean I think it was and their friendship was no more.. again it was only drip fed so can’t be certain..her page is a good follow bits of real life, weight loss she’s open with her highs and lows and seems lovely..
She was mates with a girl (not a huge following so don’t think can mention her name) she was on a few of her insta posts on a Night out but it was just a regular night out not a bit bariatric surgery event but I think that was a while ago..
I used to love the majority of the pages but (don’t know ifs it’s an age thing) find it all a bit mean girls’ you can’t sit with us type tit..

It really has turned into mean girls. But also I absolutely bleeping hate when they hint at feuds or are being bitchy about someone but never say who! It's that mentality of 'my girls on here will know who I'm talking about', yeah, well, the rest of us bloody don't so don't act the billy big bollocks hinting at it to everyone but never being clear who you're talking about but making clear that the 'IN' group know it just makes the rest of the normal followers feel that 'you can't sit with us' vibe.