Gastric band/sleeve/bypass

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a gastric sleeve in the UK and would be able to advise a rough price and who is the cheapest? Been looking at going to Dr Tamer in Eygpt but abroad surgery is not an option at the moment.

Has anyone had a gastric sleeve in the UK and would be able to advise a rough price and who is the cheapest? Been looking at going to Dr Tamer in Eygpt but abroad surgery is not an option at the moment.
UK prices are around £12k. I went to Turkey for £3k

Oh I've been following a lot of those accounts as I was booked for a sleeve but chickened out after all the horror stories. Seems as though Lisa scammed people out of a lot of money including the one she accompanied to turkey recently (Len) and now there's a go fund me running for Len made by someone else. I'd love to know what happened because Len was staying with Lisa literally a day or two before this all came out.

I feel bad for anyone who's lost money to the scam, that Lisa one seemed like a nice person/helpful etc so I can see how people trusted her.

I hate when people post bits and not the full story. It just ends up with more speculation and people adding more bits to it that may or not be true. Like if you're gonna out a scammer, give the details or it ends up chinese whispers.

Reactions: 1
But len went out with her and actually had her surgery? So I’m at a loss on how she had conned her. Wish someone would come out and say whatever it is she’s done. all these little cryptic things do my head in.. I’m wondering if half the people commenting know the whole story or not.. saying things like people shouldn’t be gossiping this is people lives etc..
I also think most of these people would be on the ‘be kind’ bandwagon. People doing five stories long ranging telling this woman to duck off and stuff. None of this seems right to me..either the whole story so you can form an opinion or none and keep it off the gram ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
The Turkish company she was working with had a post up yesterday saying they had cut ties with her. She has her own post up today not even acknowledging the rumours but just saying shes in hospital and will be issuing refunds to those with orders when she can. Lol I really want to know what the duck is happening! Completely agree they should either say whats happened or shouldn't have posted at all. After all, theyre the ones who made it public and yet are asking people not to gossip!!

PS.....who did the five stories long post?? Asking for a friend ;)
---
I think (from what I've read) that Len invested into some sort of business as she posted that the new job she had never really existed and that she's lost her savings.

Haha let me find him the_bariactric_cockney he’s called.. be quick and look I watched it some time yesterday x
---
Well from what I could see before she deleted her stuff is that the trips she planned went ahead.. she’s still listed as working with them on her profile.

Apparently Len was promised a job that hasn’t materialised and she’s been selling some dieting things but not delivering..

Butttt reading between the lines it was only a couple of days ago Len was staying with her with one of her children whilst her other half went away with her family I think it said..

Then I saw a post about people having a gambling problem makes people lie and steal from the ones you love.. might not be related to this at all I’m just putting 2 and 2 together and making five 😂😂 which is what I tend to do with only half a story 😝

Oh and then the people who are posting like they know the whole story when they probs know as much as us hoping to get in the top tier Bariatric squad are also getting right on my tits..

Ahh the clique that goes on in that community is crazy! All blowing smoke up each others arses.
---
Also, asking people to donate to a gofundme is all well and good but when they won't say what the duck happened then it's as big a scam as what's gone on!

Ahh the clique that goes on in that community is crazy! All blowing smoke up each others arses.
---
Also, asking people to donate to a gofundme is all well and good but when they won't say what the duck happened then it's as big a scam as what's gone on!

Well said.. I find the fact that apparently it’s hundreds of people yet there’s only one person the go fund me that been set up.. sounds just as dodgy as whatever the original issues were x

I wanted a thread for Alex Athienitou but couldn’t see one? Does anyone follow her?