Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only the DWP accepted going to the opening of an envelope as a career eh Gary, you'd finally be excelling at something in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like the crippling anxiety disappeared last night just in time for Brogan Tate's party. Funny that.
Screenshot_20240428_183529_Instagram-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to travel all the way to Bournemouth too
I can’t remember where he lives, is it Orpington?
So he can manage 3hrs on the train getting there alone. That would be a ‘pass - fit to work’ at the DWP assessment for sure.

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember where he lives, is it Orpington?
So he can manage 3hrs on the train getting there alone. That would be a ‘pass - fit to work’ at the DWP assessment for sure.
Not just one train, there's no direct line to Bournemouth so he would have to cross London to Waterloo.

Reactions: 4
"Before I stopped leaving the house and crying whenever someone came round to fix the boiler, I used to donate blood regularly"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
gc.PNG

Gary when he heard about the DAS changes and that he's going to have to queue like everyone else.

(Edit: also if you're wondering, this is from when they managed to get a boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance, the ride based on the films he's probably seen once)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The nerve of him when he knows he would make someone else pay for the whole thing
IMG_3846.png

and what the hell is this? Reminds me of the ape drawing of bonnie
IMG_3845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t sing, can’t draw, can’t bring himself to get a job, can’t leave home. What is Gary good at apart from grifting off his friends, parents and saddo followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the amount he’s out and about just now yet he’s too anxious to work. Never mind the fact that there’s a lot more opportunity for home working nowadays. Surely he can’t be claiming any benefits as surely he’d have been under investigation by now!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the amount he’s out and about just now yet he’s too anxious to work. Never mind the fact that there’s a lot more opportunity for home working nowadays. Surely he can’t be claiming any benefits as surely he’d have been under investigation by now!
and all the times he does the puppy dog eyes that he can’t leave the house because he is unwell. He did it before Barbie, saying he hadnt gone out for weeks. But if his loser friends or disney are involved, he’s absolutely fine every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know he literally doesn’t have anything to do but why is he reporting on who is wearing what at the Met gala on his IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 5