Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness it was explained a few times.
Their parents had him out for a walk & poor Bobby got bite by another dog near their home, it was infected & he declined in health after that. He was such a cute dog.
Wasn’t it the fact Bobby wasn’t on a lead ? So he got into a fight with another dog?

Reactions: 2
Nope this wasn’t the case. I think Bobby was on a lead but the other dog wasn’t.
people are so stupid about dogs these days. So many in my area since lockdown and hardly any (from anyone I know ) not bothering to spay them so they are going into heat and when that happens make dogs will seek them out. Then it’s everyone else’s problem that their dog got attacked. Obviously this didn’t happen to Bobby as he’s a boy. I’m just making a point.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it was ever clarified that he was in a lead or off it. She used to regularly walk him off a lead so chances are he was off it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it was ever clarified that he was in a lead or off it. She used to regularly walk him off a lead so chances are he was off it.
The parents had him out for a walk, it happened near their home on the way back by a German Shepard which was a commercial dog in one of the houses. I’m
Sure Bobby was was on the lead.

The parents had him out for a walk, it happened near their home on the way back by a German Shepard which was a commercial dog in one of the houses. I’m
I’m just saying that she never said if he was or wasn’t.

Either way it's horrific. A German Shepherd is on the official dangerous dog list and should be muzzled in public no matter how friendly the owner thinks it is.

Reactions: 4
To be fair G3 looks absolutely stunning in the DWTS promo pics. G1 equalling stunning in her recent book launch events. We the begrudgers have to acknowledge that they are 2 of the most beautiful Irish women ever. G2 has thankfully faded out , a pretty girl but not in the same league as her celebrated sisters.
the only Irish stunners ahead of them in past 20 years are Alison Doody, Victoria Smurfit, Andrea Corr, Caroline Morahan, Holly Carpenter and Blaithnaid Treacy. It’s some company that they are matching.
"2 of the most beautiful Irish women EVER"????????????????????????????????????? 😶 wow you must know millions of Irish women from a claim like this. Can't believe we are so lucky to walk to same soil at the same time as these 🤥

I don’t think any of them are ‘stunning’. We’d all look like that if we had professional hair and make up, tan, nails, designer clothes etc ALL perfectly curated and ‘filtered’ for Instagram. Not to mention the Botox, fillers, hair extension’s, cosmetic dentistry etc etc.

💯 you sign a contract and they own your ass 👍
Also not to mention the fact that they don't work normal jobs like us peasants

Reactions: 12
Either way it's horrific. A German Shepherd is on the official dangerous dog list and should be muzzled in public no matter how friendly the owner thinks it is.
All dogs should be on a lead. End of the day they are animals and no matter what the breed and how friendly the owner believes they are , there is always a risk. As for the garrihy’s when ever they have videos up of their dogs, they never seem to be on a lead.

Reactions: 17
All dogs should be on a lead. End of the day they are animals and no matter what the breed and how friendly the owner believes they are , there is always a risk. As for the garrihy’s when ever they have videos up of their dogs, they never seem to be on a lead.
Correct, the Garrihys dogs are NEVER on leads. G3 had a total meltdown because another dog went for her dog a few weeks back but her dog wasn’t on the lead. What do they expect?

If they put their dogs in pet carriers when traveling in the car, why not put them on a lead in the park?

Attachments

"2 of the most beautiful Irish women EVER"????????????????????????????????????? 😶 wow you must know millions of Irish women from a claim like this. Can't believe we are so lucky to walk to same soil at the same time as these 🤥

Also not to mention the fact that they don't work normal jobs like us peasants
Name some other Irish Public figures that you consider to be more beautiful. Your list might be a lot shorter than you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Name some other Irish Public figures that you consider to be more beautiful. Your list might be a lot shorter than you think.
Aoibhinn but shuilleabhain, grainne seoige off the top of my head without giving it any thought.

Ah here she’s definitely not beautiful.. and she seems like a total witch so doesn’t have that going for her
She’d have snagged a good looking lad by now if she was both of them

Holly carpenter
Grainne gallanach
Georgia salpa
Thalia heffernan
Alanah beirne
Sarah Rowe
Danellia moyles
Just off the top of my head and In her age bracket
*women in the public eye that is

Oh no! I quite like the poems she's sharing. Not enough to buy the book or anything but that poem was quite nice to read.

• Sick
Oh no! I quite like the poems she's sharing. Not enough to buy the book or anything but that poem was quite nice to read.
Let's be real: there's nothing wrong with liking poetry.
There's nothing wrong with agreeing with a Garrihy about something (once you don't make a habit of it)
But there's something fundamentally wrong with the Aoibhinn Garrihy business model of taking someone else's work (knitwear, candles, whatever self-help bullshit they peddle at the Beo events, poetry) and shamelessly banging her name on it for commercial gain. There's no celebration of the origin story of the really successful Irish knitwear company that manufactures her jumpers etc, or of the actual poets who wrote the works in her collection; it's always just well done herself for thinking of another way to make money from someone else's talent/skill/work.
If you love poetry, absolutely be inspired to research poets and themes etc and buy a book by an actual poet.
Personally it would pain me buy anything that would line her pockets directly or indirectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There's nothing wrong with agreeing with a Garrihy about something (once you don't make a habit of it)
But there's something fundamentally wrong with the Aoibhinn Garrihy business model of taking someone else's work (knitwear, candles, whatever self-help bullshit they peddle at the Beo events, poetry) and shamelessly banging her name on it for commercial gain. There's no celebration of the origin story of the really successful Irish knitwear company that manufactures her jumpers etc, or of the actual poets who wrote the works in her collection; it's always just well done herself for thinking of another way to make money from someone else's talent/skill/work.
If you love poetry, absolutely be inspired to research poets and themes etc and buy a book by an actual poet.
Personally it would pain me buy anything that would line her pockets directly or indirectly.
Absolutely spot on! Amazingly put👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aoibhinn but shuilleabhain, grainne seoige off the top of my head without giving it any thought.
Grainne Seoige? She’s like a busted bag of spuds 🥔

G1 hasn’t had an original idea in her life. Next she’ll be selling boat tours to Doolin … oh wait…

Reactions: 3
Grainne Seoige? She’s like a busted bag of spuds 🥔

G1 hasn’t had an original idea in her life. Next she’ll be selling boat tours to Doolin … oh wait…
Her family isn't involved with the Doolin ferries anymore so we're safe enough re any collabs or ticket sales in that area I'd say.
I'm shocked she didn't cobble together a Beo boat event (Beot?) but sure there's always Daddy's Dublin ferries business.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her family isn't involved with the Doolin ferries anymore so we're safe enough re any collabs or ticket sales in that area I'd say.
I'm shocked she didn't cobble together a Beo boat event (Beot?) but sure there's always Daddy's Dublin ferries business.
Beot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.