Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't say any of them were unattractive, Doireann looks great done up for an event etc but you wouldn't look twice when she's in her pjs. Same as all of us I'd say. Aoibhinn is beautiful but nothing amazing and she has serious money for hair, clothes,botox, cleaners, nannies, etc.
Dress €350. Professional makeup by Paula Callan. Of course these beatches look good…

I’d say it kills Doiz to be driving a Renault…

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I haven’t met the girls but I have to say I randomly bumped into their mother in Doolin. Didn’t realise who it was at the time and she didn’t try and let me know either. She was so nice, like any Irish mammy would be and was full of fun as well.

Reactions: 5
Jesus lads....I feel like I've walked back into secondary school! The attention to detail and descriptions of their facial features would give any 15 year old mean girl a run for her money!🤪 can we all upload a pic of our faces just so we can compare our beauty!? I'm not a fan of the Garrihys but like come on! Anyways....Doireann would aaaate herself if she was chocolate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus lads....I feel like I've walked back into secondary school! The attention to detail and descriptions of their facial features would give any 15 year old mean girl a run for her money!🤪 can we all upload a pic of our faces just so we can compare our beauty!? I'm not a fan of the Garrihys but like come on! Anyways....Doireann would aaaate herself if she was chocolate!

I hate that expression. Of course we'd all eat ourselves if we were chocolate.

Yes, let's go on the selfies! I'll post mine when I return from my #gifted hotel break, with a spa they kindly decided to invite me to try, and I work with Boots so all my makeup will have been FOC as well.

Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The poetry book needs to go away now, she’s acting like she wrote the great works of Shakespeare with her launches. She literally googled and collected poems. My 10 year old godchild did that last year for a school project. It’s not #girlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think some of the other dunces…sorry, I mean Huns, think she wrote the poetry too…
None of these idiots have even looked past the pretty cover they wouldn’t know Yeats if it smacked them in the face with a beauty blender

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate that expression. Of course we'd all eat ourselves if we were chocolate.

Yes, let's go on the selfies! I'll post mine when I return from my #gifted hotel break, with a spa they kindly decided to invite me to try, and I work with Boots so all my makeup will have been FOC as well.

Oh wait.
Nah I'm more of a crisps gal!🤪

Reactions: 2
Dz on her latest podcast with Louise O’Neill, eye rollllllllll. I just saw the short clip but within that Louise was not saying anything funny as she is not funny but Dz was truly busting a gut trying to fake laugh at literally nothing. Louise seems like a proper judgy dry dose and her boyfriend is also a judgy dry dose so between them they are judgy dry doses squared. An odd choice for a ‘laughs of your life’ podcast. Even that pic she has of Louise advertising the podcast she looks like a right judgy dry dose of boringness.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Louise O Neill is one of the most annoying, patronizing people I've ever come across, I met her at an event in west cork a few years back, she was cold as ice and looking around as if everyone else was a peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dz on her latest podcast with Louise O’Neill, eye rollllllllll. I just saw the short clip but within that Louise was not saying anything funny as she is not funny but Dz was truly busting a gut trying to fake laugh at literally nothing. Louise seems like a proper judgy dry dose and her boyfriend is also a judgy dry dose so between them they are judgy dry doses squared. An odd choice for a ‘laughs of your life’ podcast. Even that pic she has of Louise advertising the podcast she looks like a right judgy dry dose of boringness.
You are so eloquent have you ever considered bringing out a book of tattle poetry 🤔😂would piss down on her drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder did she manage to get Graham Norton 🤔 he was doing rounds on TV and radio recently promoting his new book! I think he would be brilliant on her pod.

Reactions: 1
Louise O Neill is one of the most annoying, patronizing people I've ever come across, I met her at an event in west cork a few years back, she was cold as ice and looking around as if everyone else was a peasant.
She is so self absorbed it's unfunny.

I wonder did she manage to get Graham Norton 🤔 he was doing rounds on TV and radio recently promoting his new book! I think he would be brilliant on her pod.
I would be hoping he wouldn't lower himself. Seen Graham around Bantry down through the years, he comes across as being quite shy and private IRL surprisingly

Reactions: 9
I had the misfortune of sitting next to Louise once at a play (it was a play of her book) and she kept looking around waiting for people to notice/recognise her.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is so self absorbed it's unfunny.

I would be hoping he wouldn't lower himself. Seen Graham around Bantry down through the years, he comes across as being quite shy and private IRL surprisingly
Yes, my husband is from Cork and says the same. I think ppl just treat him as normal and leave him be and that’s how he likes it. I’d be v disappointed if he lowered himself to go on her podcast.

As for a Tattle poetry book.. it would definitely give G1 a run for her money. I think @Tulipsfromamsterdam & @brandambassador should do it as a collab. Teaspill could write the foreword. I bet it would be the Christmas Bestseller! Aoibheann and Amy Hüberman would be crying into their Christmas turkeys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.