Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it so annoying how tied up RTE is with jobs for the lads, from 2fm you've the whole breakfast show on telly with fitest family, DWTS and the takeaway thing carl is on. Jen is on the radio from her Republic of telly days and obviously has DWTS, the 2 johnnies only got their radio gig with their connections from their TV show. Surely there must be more people around the country working hard to break into the industry but its impossible with everything tied up.

Reactions: 30
It starts right from birth I think. Everyone does it so we have to do it. Don't rock the boat, keep your head down and don't stray from the rest of the sheep. I hate the mentality and its in my nature to go against the grain whenever possible. Drives my husband bonkers because I call him king of the sheep😂

I have a theory in my family about why we have bad backs cause we were told to keep our heads down and don't look anyone in the eye to stand out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was an article during the week that this may be the last season of DWTS cos they're running out of celebs 😂
Shinawil, the tv production company stated that the show costs a lot of money to produce with no support from RTE. So I think this will be dizzy dozed Doiz’ first and last year on it.

Reactions: 5
Poor Lottie caught a pretty massive break on the back of her Dad!!
How they call what Lottie does on 2fm a job is beyond me, she comes on every hour with the same showbiz “news”. It’s actually ridiculous and she’s being paid, at least partially, from the public purse for it.

Reactions: 15
How they call what Lottie does on 2fm a job is beyond me, she comes on every hour with the same showbiz “news”. It’s actually ridiculous and she’s being paid, at least partially, from the public purse for it.
It's unbelievable. It's like something they would get a TY student on work experience on a local radio station to do!

Reactions: 16
As much as I can't stand Lottie she'd have been a much better fit with Jennifer. She's a pain to listen to but at least seems half genuine. I don't think I'll be able to look at Doireann's fake smile and fake friendship with jenn.

Reactions: 14
As much as I can't stand Lottie she'd have been a much better fit with Jennifer. She's a pain to listen to but at least seems half genuine. I don't think I'll be able to look at Doireann's fake smile and fake friendship with jenn.
i’d say Doireann & Jen will be almost competing for attention. Lottie would have just been grateful to get the gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's actually her trawling Insta and the Mail etc. Sort of work RTE could get interns to do for free if they're so broke

It's unbelievable. It's like something they would get a TY student on work experience on a local radio station to do!
Great minds!🤣

Reactions: 6
To be fair G3 looks absolutely stunning in the DWTS promo pics. G1 equalling stunning in her recent book launch events. We the begrudgers have to acknowledge that they are 2 of the most beautiful Irish women ever. G2 has thankfully faded out , a pretty girl but not in the same league as her celebrated sisters.
the only Irish stunners ahead of them in past 20 years are Alison Doody, Victoria Smurfit, Andrea Corr, Caroline Morahan, Holly Carpenter and Blaithnaid Treacy. It’s some company that they are matching.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair G3 looks absolutely stunning in the DWTS promo pics. G1 equalling stunning in her recent book launch events. We the begrudgers have to acknowledge that they are 2 of the most beautiful Irish women ever. G2 has thankfully faded out , a pretty girl but not in the same league as her celebrated sisters.
the only Irish stunners ahead of them in past 20 years are Alison Doody, Victoria Smurfit, Andrea Corr, Caroline Morahan, Holly Carpenter and Blaithnaid Treacy. It’s some company that they are matching.
God I think Doireann is strange looking. Big eyes and eugenes mallet head. Yeah yeah from me who’s stunning … not saying I am before people go for me. G1 yea. But the other 2, filtered and thin and meh.

Reactions: 21
God I think Doireann is strange looking. Big eyes and eugenes mallet head. Yeah yeah from me who’s stunning … not saying I am before people go for me. G1 yea. But the other 2, filtered and thin and meh.
I think she looks great

Reactions: 1
These threads generally aren’t started to bash their looks. They’re average looking imo and no more than any of us, they can scrub up well when they have to.
I read and contribute here because of how insufferably full of tit they are, and how their whole personas are a complete moneymaking fad.

A rave thread might be of more interest to you than this one.

Reactions: 23
My dad (who isn’t on socials !!) said ‘I hope Doireann & Jen Zamparelli aren’t going to try & outdo each other now with jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These threads generally aren’t started to bash their looks. They’re average looking imo and no more than any of us, they can scrub up well when they have to.
I read and contribute here because of how insufferably full of tit they are, and how their whole personas are a complete moneymaking fad.

A rave thread might be of more interest to you than this one.
What is a rave thread?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.