Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all the copies gifted to other influencers marked up as sales?

Reactions: 7
Clare has surely gone into every book shop around to buy them out. What's a few hundred euro if it means getting the daughter on a best seller list. Plus they must know a lot of people, family etc who'll just buy the book out of obligation. It's all nonsense.

Reactions: 14
Are all the copies gifted to other influencers marked up as sales?
Probably. Sher that alone would have got her on the best seller list. There isn’t a hun in the country that doesn’t have a poetry book by now and suddenly they all seem to get such peace and solace from poetry. Bullshit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you just love to call them out on it and ask which was their favourite poem

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs. It was already a terrible show. I’d have coped better if she was a contestant on it

Reactions: 14
Poor Lottie, even though she wrecks my head, will she ever catch a break?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The sisters will be even more unbearable now, long winter with their reposting, we might get a break now from Poetry book reposting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doireann will think it’s all about her. I can’t stand her and her tripe.. silly mistake picking this yolk!!

Reactions: 6
Doireann will think it’s all about her. I can’t stand her and her tripe.. silly mistake picking this yolk!!
The only winner in all of this is Lottie 👍👍 Congratulations Lottie on not getting the worst job on tv. Low budget and giving up your Sunday nights …yer alright 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was an article during the week that this may be the last season of DWTS cos they're running out of celebs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.