Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand Jen or doireann on radio but the worst of the bunch is Lottie she gasps in between every sentence like she can't inhale enough oxygen to spew out whatever shite she's about to. Painful isn't even the word
Oh Lottie Ryan is awful on the air waves , she SHOUTS!

Id pick Jen before Doireann. Doireann try’s way too hard, Jen is Jen take her with a pitch of salt .

Reactions: 9
She’s hardly well known enough in the UK to host LI?

Absolutely not but I think that's possibly a good thing because I doubt anyone with a relatively known name in the UK would touch LI - its a poison chalice for anyone based in the UK but could be the golden ticket for anyone desperate enough in Ireland with presenting experience. She's single now so a couple of months in Spain wouldn't be a tough slog

Reactions: 1
Lads are you gorgetting how horrific she was on podge and rodge!? They wouldn't touch her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads are you gorgetting how horrific she was on podge and rodge!? They wouldn't touch her
I dont think Podge and Rodge is a fair litmus test of presenting skills. I don't think she was a good fit for that because she was trying to maintain a 'schqueaky clean girl from the Wesht" image.

I could be talking out of my hoop and she might just be presenting DWTS or a new TV programme as others suggested but I thought the timing was a little coincidence!

Reactions: 3
I dont think Podge and Rodge is a fair litmus test of presenting skills. I don't think she was a good fit for that because she was trying to maintain a 'schqueaky clean girl from the Wesht" image.

I could be talking out of my hoop and she might just be presenting DWTS or a new TV programme as others suggested but I thought the timing was a little coincidence!

Yeh I don’t think she’d get Love Island, never saw Podge and Rodge but she would have had to have been more endearing than Whitmore 🤢

Reactions: 2
I reckon she was fired. She seemed universally disliked.
Yeah there was a lot of guff about not suiting her busy schedule but she was so awful and disliked by viewers I'd say it's safe to say she was fired. Nobody would have given up that job easily.

Reactions: 5
Yeah there was a lot of guff about not suiting her busy schedule but she was so awful and disliked by viewers I'd say it's safe to say she was fired. Nobody would have given up that job easily.
Especially when her husband is there doing voice over.

It was a poison chalice after the much loved Caroline Flack.

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't get within an ass's roar of Love Island, she has no profile in the UK. If Maya Jama turns it down, I could see them considering Joanne McNally who has gotten a much bigger profile here in the UK since MTGM. Think she was on aftersun as well?

Reactions: 14
Whitmore is painful to watch and listen to. Screeching like a banshee and dressed like a woman. Very like Doireann so 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On the Doireann project, who was the god awful gym instructor with the thick Dub accent supposed to be? That went over my head. Those sketches were painful. Was waiting for cricket noises to start between each sentence.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.