Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does Dancing with the Stars I'll have to not watch which is a shame as it's nice light viewing in January

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’d see DWTS as below her.. she’d have her eyes set on a presenting role there, not as a contestant which puts her in the same bracket as Missy bloody Keating 😆 Dzoir thinks she’s an actual talented celeb, she wouldn’t lower herself. Unless it was strictly she would never (which would never happen as she is a complete nobody in the UK)

Reactions: 14
I think she’d see DWTS as below her.. she’d have her eyes set on a presenting role there, not as a contestant which puts her in the same bracket as Missy bloody Keating 😆 Dzoir thinks she’s an actual talented celeb, she wouldn’t lower herself. Unless it was strictly she would never (which would never happen as she is a complete nobody in the UK)
Maybe she’s getting a regular slot in the Telly with Maura and Daithi? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe not DWTS but could we see herself and the other Gardashians do celeb fittest families?

edit: is celeb fittest families still a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ almighty. Today I have looked at Instagram several times and she has been CONSTANTLY on it. I'm old fashioned but it's not much of a holiday

Reactions: 6
Jez being pregnant must have been Ailbhe a leave of her senses as how to play the game ….. should have did the fire truck beg weeks in advance of the birthday …. Sloppy begging!

The irony of Ailbhe sharing Carl Mullan's reel on renting at the moment. Didnt Ailbhe live in her parents 2nd Dublin property?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I doing motherhood all wrong? Should I be sitting in the back of my car with my toddler when we go anywhere? I think I did it once for both of my children on the way home from the hospital with them and that was it. A small thing but it really irritates me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also the heat could do with lessening a few degrees it’s not at all suitable for this pale faced freckled Irish skin of mine.
This really annoys me aswel 🤣

Reactions: 2
Killing herself in the gym lately, never stops walking and she looks a bit too thin tbh, definitely winter telly job. Yeah that's it leave your designer glasses fucked in the stream instead of picking them up to get the insta shot.

Reactions: 8
So from Dzoireann’s stories this morn, a man went up to her in duty free and told her to bring back a Toblerone for Carl and Dzonnacha (running joke from the last time she was away and forgot them in the airport or sth..)

Anyway, is this website actually stuck for clicks that they sponsor this *hilarious* farce of a story? I despair.
CD3AC36B-16EE-431B-9E6C-D7E03E85E52E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So from Dzoireann’s stories this morn, a man went up to her in duty free and told her to bring back a Toblerone for Carl and Dzonnacha (running joke from the last time she was away and forgot them in the airport or sth..)

Anyway, is this website actually stuck for clicks that they sponsor this *hilarious* farce of a story? I despair.View attachment 1512855
God she’s the head off Claire kardashian in that!

• Haha

Anyway, is this website actually stuck for clicks that they sponsor this *hilarious* farce of a story? I despair.View attachment 1512855
Slow news day at extra dot ie. Doiz is desperate for column inches 🥱

Reactions: 3
Haven't been in this thread for a while. The older two still popping out babies (zzz) and herself is still the funniest thing to hit Ireland. *walks back out*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.