Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Aoibhin did The Restaurant she used it as a marketing opportunity for her husband's businesses by using his chef's recipes and mentioning their restaurants a lot 🙄
Much like when she did Dancing with the "Stars" and made a big show of using the Armada ballroom for a training session.
What angle will Doireann exploit now it's her turn?
They'd sicken your hole.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The restaurant! All Doireann knows about food is from those shite party packs she promotes for centra. Doubt she can boil an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We do this and the reason is child is rear facing and we don’t give iPads etc so it’s to keep her entertained and read with her etc. otherwise we’d both be in the front and poor child would be alone i the back staring at the back seat for the whole journey. Also car sickness strikes her sometimes and it’s a nightmare having her covered in vomit in the back crying while we try to find a safe spot to pull in. Having someone in the back calms her down if it happens or throws a towel under her chin to minimise the mess. Maybe their child also gets car sick, there could well be a good reason.

The real mystery is how she has nearly 100k followers 😳
See this is a sensible and logical answer 🤷🏻‍♀️ And something I didn’t think of.

Reactions: 3
See this is a sensible and logical answer 🤷🏻‍♀️ And something I didn’t think of.
I do the same for long journeys. My son has a list of demands and it’s easier to give him snacks and drinks when beside him but more so he’s a little rascal and takes his arms out of the straps of the car seat. We’d have to pull over if not beside him. He rarely does it when I’m beside him. But if he does, I can fix it. He’s also rear facing.

Reactions: 6
Probably everyone on the planet. I’m happy for her and wish her health and happiness but they just drive me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eejit. I’m so relieved I unfollowed. I’ve had fertility struggles myself so find her and Mother Earth very triggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That poster is just confused, no? I doubt they’re dropping tea
I think that poster needs to correct her facts. If you look at timeline of marriage and having her baby. The poster may be getting confused about Doireann moving out of the house into her own place after sister got married.
It’s unfair on anyone just to write that down.

Reactions: 11
What's with all the gym content from doireann? We get it, you're going to the gym on holiday, who cares 🙄

Reactions: 11
What's with all the gym content from doireann? We get it, you're going to the gym on holiday, who cares 🙄
Yes does she normally post gym content when not on holidays. And I notice she was starting her sentences with “you guys” Kardashian Gardashian style

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.