Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat next to them at the concert last night. They weren’t very polite let’s Just say that.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Utterly poignant ... Crying as they were crooning the lines " 'Cause who's to know, Which one you let go, Would have made you complete "! But who let who go, eh?!
(Wasn't crying at how much the tickets cost anyway - coz 'invited' by Gordon's Gin. 🙄🙄)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Sat next to them at the concert last night. They weren’t very polite let’s Just say that.
Get outta here…spill the tea ☕ 🤣🤣

Utterly poignant ... Crying as they were crooning the lines " 'Cause who's to know, Which one you let go, Would have made you complete "! But who let who go, eh?!
(Wasn't crying at how much the tickets cost anyway - coz 'invited' by Gordon's Gin. 🙄🙄)
Free westlife tickets this weekend. Free trip to mount falcon last week. Do these tight ass witches ever put their hands in their pockets. Not doubt their pre concert drinks in the intercontinental hotel were free also.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did they also look completely ridiculous the 3 of them singing into the phone? I was wondering what the people around them were thinking

Reactions: 10
I was at Ed Sheeran a few weeks back and the girls in front of us spent the whole night singing into the phone looking at their own reflections instead of watching the actual concert. Then they’d spend ages uploading it and swiping for filters, all while missing most of what’s happening on stage. The utter narcissism of it was laughable. We have come away from videoing every aspect of the concert instead of watching it and now people are videoing themselves at the concert instead of watching it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t know they just seemed very obnoxious? they didn’t seem much bothered about the concert, and they’re phones instead. I left them be all night but I like doireann and at the end I asked her would she mind a picture. And she made a really rude remark when i asked. Which had kinda put me off her?
Also not sure about Ailbhe, looks like she was drinking pints, I could be wrong but she was drinking the same thing as me. And ailbhe looks really different in person.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t know they just seemed very obnoxious? they didn’t seem much bothered about the concert, and they’re phones instead. I left them be all night but I like doireann and at the end I asked her would she mind a picture. And she made a really rude remark when i asked. Which had kinda put me off her?
Also not sure about Ailbhe, looks like she was drinking pints, I could be wrong but she was drinking the same thing as me. And ailbhe looks really different in person.
What did cheeky Doireann say? The nasty cow 🐮

Reactions: 3
What she say? They say never meet your heroes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Different good or different bad?

I thought it was lads I was the one to start crying. She had up earlier in the story which one of us will be the first to bawl 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah ok, I get it now! Here was me getting all up in her break up…! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this comment doesn't actually say a lot about why they are rude apart from Doireann making a rude remark - what was said rude remark? Apart from that, it's really vague and subjective.

Reactions: 12
2523D044-EC44-4820-9D8B-610846023E8C.jpeg
Because WB Yeats is a method brand ambassador, she’s wearing a furry horsey nose band on her head for her Galway Races post. We’re not worthy

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm sorry but this comment doesn't actually say a lot about why they are rude apart from Doireann making a rude remark - what was said rude remark? Apart from that, it's really vague and subjective.
lets not forget , this is how she has made her money by being a mean girl and not being nice to other people

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.