Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You’d have to be mad in the head to buy from her when you can can by the from the supplier Aran Woollen Mills for less…
I think all those BEO attendees are actually mad in the head anyway…dancing like lunatics at their tables. If Aoibhin told them the sky was red they’d believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cant-be-arsed

I’m going to preface my opinion with - you do you - but I can’t bear matching outfits on little kids. I think it looks so contrived and fake. I’ve 2 boys and no way will they be matching unless they’re wearing the local jersey on the football field! For special occasions depending on the outfit I don’t mind but when I see your wan and the 3 small ladies all decked out in matching gear it irrationally annoys me. Let them be individuals! They aren’t little robots or dolls for you to dress up. If she even did the same clothes in different colours in itself at least it would be more practical. And add to all that - she isn’t buying their gear in Dunnes or Penneys! They are kitted out from a kids boutique in Ennis high street wouldn’t be good enough I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

boarddotie

VIP Member
Guys she was given a freebie from Guinness 0%. That was not a ticket that would instead have gone to Seanie Mac from Ballygoback. Niamh Cullen was also on a freebie there from Littlewoods Ireland
Blame the companies not the influencers
Or also, blame ourselves as we continue to view the stories and up their engagement rates!

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Im loving the O Brien v Garrihy comments , it’s a ferry from the mainland to an island , not a cruise ship 🤣 I’d have loved to have seen them in action

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Aoibhin promoting the pizzeria and the hotel in Doolin - nice to see her doing something to big up local business ❤
Oh wait, that's right: both businesses are owned by her husband.
Surely that's illegal, undisclosed ads etc?

• Angry

Livinglucious

Even the opening paragraph of that (ridiculous) article is utterly pathetic and hypocritical. "Dog owners and lovers out there know that when it comes to taking your pet out for a walk a lead is essential" and "But alas not everyone sticks to the rules" .... She doesn't stick to the rules herself!

IMG_20220925_181946.jpg

As many have posted here, she regularly walks her dog off the lead. It's not the fault of either the Alsatian or it's owner if she doesn't have her dog on a lead. Yes, the Alsatian should be on a lead and should be muzzled, but that doesn't cancel out the requirement for her dog to be on a lead.

IMG_20220925_181156.jpg

It's obvious from the article that her dog wasn't on a lead. If a dog is on a lead, any dog owner in such a situation like that would steer their dog away by way of the use of the lead before the larger off-the-lead dog would even have a chance to come close.

Plus the "Just went for a walk with Bert in my usual spot" ... The Phoenix Park has an areas of over 700 hectares. But she seems to think that because it's her usual spot that it's ok to have her dog off the lead there. Her entitlement beggars belief.

"She felt so angry and completely shaken by this incident and reminded people that this is exactly how her sister Ailbhe's dog had died" - Ailbhe's dog was regularly walked off the lead too. But hey, it's up to everyone else to be reminded of their stupidity.

IMG_20220925_182000.jpg

Take on your own 'advice' - get a grip yourself, for the sake of your own dog. Coz we all know it - if God forbid something was to happen to that beautiful dog, it would be EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT.

Rant over!

• Sick
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I watched the restaurant and she came across like such a knob. She thinks she is hilarious & her food was shite. Filters are her bestie because she looks fair different to her Instagram

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Where did it say Bertie wasn't on a leash?. Smaller dogs are just as bad but I'm fucking furious at dogs on a dangerous breed list left off leads with no muzzles. I've had awful experience with dogs in the past and it's scary. And before anyone comes at me with it's the owner not the dog the list is there to protect people not other dogs. Not much chance of an adult being mauled to death by a jack Russell!
Any video I’ve ever seen of her dog out of the house, he has no lead on. I love dogs. I have a dog. He’s very gentle. I always have him on lead and am always there when he’s near my son. He’s never been here when I’ve had other kids here. At the end of the day all dogs are animals. Even the most gentle dogs with us can get spooked, snap or bite. Much as we love them, we have to remember that. The amount of times I’ve seen dogs big and small off lead jump up on toddlers and floor them..! Ppl need to be more responsible about caring for their dogs.

On another note, I remember her doing a live with some vet.. Pete the Vet is it? He’d sent her a massive hamper for the dog. In the love, he explained it’s so dangerous for dogs to run with sticks and even gifted her a fake one to get the dog out of the habit of running with a stick. She still shows him with a stick in the mouth on most videos. I guess it will be the trees fault if he needs surgery to remove it from his throat.

• Haha

Horsemonkey

It's bad enough that these Z listers get media jobs above qualified media graduates etc BUT it's even worse that she gets the job yet doesn't DO the job half the time!! If she's so busy with other engagements could RTE not hire someone more suitable to actually do the job 🙃

Heidi88

VIP Member
Ailbhe coming on to her stories to just stare into the camera is just pure narcissism.

Is it me or do both Ailbhe and Aoibhin have one eye bigger than the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

jessfletch

She the reason teenagers (and even people in their early 20s) think women in their 30s are over the hill!

• Heart
How many times has Aoiblin said it's her birthday today. Geni but I thought it's not something you share as you get older. She's such a narcissistic, princess. But now that I think of it.. She was in a local homewear store a few years back going around telling the shop assistants it was her bday. Anything to knock a few quid off!! Zero shame. It's beyond cringe. Influencers need to be gotten rid off 🤮

And now her latest post.. '35 and thriving' 🤢🥴 I would of thought she was 43/44.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

jazzbot

VIP Member
We need a rake of extras to play the poor Doolin locals who hide in horror trying to avoid the narcissistic Gardiashans when they arrive on from Dublin:

scared.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Who’s playing Doireann?🤣
There's a lot of rumours about this. It's the leading role after all. All I can confirm is that it's apparently narrowed down to Joanna Lumley and these three:

blk.jpg

I googled 'best comedian of all time' and this came up.

We can also now reveal a second guest appearance. The queen of the freebie grab, Grace Mongey on her fella Kips were offered an overnight stay in a caravan including a 5euro voucher for the local centra so were in Doolin at the time of filming. They feature in episode 2 as Aoibhinn leaves the shop after buying an organic Avacado for the kids snack.

A still from ep 2, Grace and Kips in the caravan #gifted:

special guest.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Grainne Seoige? She’s like a busted bag of spuds 🥔

G1 hasn’t had an original idea in her life. Next she’ll be selling boat tours to Doolin … oh wait…
Her family isn't involved with the Doolin ferries anymore so we're safe enough re any collabs or ticket sales in that area I'd say.
I'm shocked she didn't cobble together a Beo boat event (Beot?) but sure there's always Daddy's Dublin ferries business.

• Haha