Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
It's just such arse. Just think of all of the talented writers out there who have spent years writing, creating, studying and perfecting their craft. Being rejected and rejected, and trying over and over, hoping for a break. And in comes this smug pretentious arseache who's only known for her 'acting' on fc and having a lot of followers on social media, bam, gets a book published. It's not even her work so I don't know why she's so proud of it. But then it's the absolute gobshites who follow them and buy their shit that are really to blame. They're the ones keeping these arseholes where they are.

Reactions: 27

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Sat next to them at the concert last night. They weren’t very polite let’s Just say that.
Get outta here…spill the tea ☕ 🤣🤣

Utterly poignant ... Crying as they were crooning the lines " 'Cause who's to know, Which one you let go, Would have made you complete "! But who let who go, eh?!
(Wasn't crying at how much the tickets cost anyway - coz 'invited' by Gordon's Gin. 🙄🙄)
Free westlife tickets this weekend. Free trip to mount falcon last week. Do these tight ass bitches ever put their hands in their pockets. Not doubt their pre concert drinks in the intercontinental hotel were free also.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
To be fair G3 looks absolutely stunning in the DWTS promo pics. G1 equalling stunning in her recent book launch events. We the begrudgers have to acknowledge that they are 2 of the most beautiful Irish women ever. G2 has thankfully faded out , a pretty girl but not in the same league as her celebrated sisters.
the only Irish stunners ahead of them in past 20 years are Alison Doody, Victoria Smurfit, Andrea Corr, Caroline Morahan, Holly Carpenter and Blaithnaid Treacy. It’s some company that they are matching.
Are you drunk? G3 absolutely stunning? 2 of the most beautiful Irish women ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Heidi88

VIP Member
I hate the fake country accent that Doireann puts on. Its so condescending and not funny at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

bottlebin

I adore poetry and I'm so so so afraid friends or family who don't know me that well might buy me the eldest garrihy's latest plagiarism project as a misguided but well-intentioned Xmas present...

Would honestly prefer a kick in the gee.

Talentless fool with Daddy's money. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Heidi88

VIP Member
What was the purpose of the garden party? Like whatever about Doireann being there but why does the whole Garrihy family warrant invites? These should be for deserving families maybe those that are carers or that have gone through a lot.

The Garrihys are privileged and wealthy. It looks so bad them being there. I'd love to know who the other attendees were.

Reactions: 25

Laika1234

VIP Member
What about boss girl Ailbhe taking business calls while walking dog and ba…

sorry… I fell asleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Shop girl

Chatty Member
I’m calling a baby number 2 announcement from Ailbhe at Sean’s 2nd birthday celebrations in a few weeks. Along the lines of him wearing a T-shirt with “I’m going to be a big brother” . Don’t think they’ll go with the pic of the scan shot. Prob due in 2 months.

• Haha
  • Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Aoibhinn is like an auld muinteoir or a politician or something, the formal way she goes on. Can’t believe she’s only a young woman in her 30s

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
I found the dance distasteful when people are struggling to even find a place to rent notamind buy. A bit of humility, self-reflection and gratitude would have been more of an appropriate dance to do.
Personally I think it’s ok to celebrate a life milestone such as purchasing your own home (however it’s funded) even when times are tough out there. Is there no room for that anymore for fear of offending people.

Edit to say I mean the above in a general sense however I doubt D3 has ever struggled, owning her own home on her own at 30 in a housing crisis suggests not. Tell you it doesn’t make me feel any regret at not paying the tv licence knowing it’s at least partially funded by her tax payer funded salary in RTE.

bottlebin

Can't stand Jen or doireann on radio but the worst of the bunch is Lottie she gasps in between every sentence like she can't inhale enough oxygen to spew out whatever shite she's about to. Painful isn't even the word

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dz on her latest podcast with Louise O’Neill, eye rollllllllll. I just saw the short clip but within that Louise was not saying anything funny as she is not funny but Dz was truly busting a gut trying to fake laugh at literally nothing. Louise seems like a proper judgy dry dose and her boyfriend is also a judgy dry dose so between them they are judgy dry doses squared. An odd choice for a ‘laughs of your life’ podcast. Even that pic she has of Louise advertising the podcast she looks like a right judgy dry dose of boringness.

• Haha

futuremrslacey

The shelbourne pop a bottle of champagne at 6:24 pm every Friday to welcome in the weekend. Will ya fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Can’t cope with patron saint of mothers Aoibhin releasing a book of poetry 🤣🤣🤣that video where she announces it… I vomited! She’s trying to be the Irish Rupi Kaur. She’s gorgeous but my god she is a wet wipe.
Her own poems are like the ones in Fr. Ted where you enter to win a visit from Eoin McLove. 😶😬🤣

• Haha

sn00ps

To be fair G3 looks absolutely stunning in the DWTS promo pics. G1 equalling stunning in her recent book launch events. We the begrudgers have to acknowledge that they are 2 of the most beautiful Irish women ever. G2 has thankfully faded out , a pretty girl but not in the same league as her celebrated sisters.
the only Irish stunners ahead of them in past 20 years are Alison Doody, Victoria Smurfit, Andrea Corr, Caroline Morahan, Holly Carpenter and Blaithnaid Treacy. It’s some company that they are matching.
These threads generally aren’t started to bash their looks. They’re average looking imo and no more than any of us, they can scrub up well when they have to.
I read and contribute here because of how insufferably full of shit they are, and how their whole personas are a complete moneymaking fad.

A rave thread might be of more interest to you than this one.