Garrihy Sisters #5 Virtue Signalling at the Dàil; MaccyD's was Doireann's Downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See their listenership has increased by 8000! Very surprised at that
Yeah well I don’t believe any statistic that rte come out with. No debate on anything allowed anymore. Louise mcsharry got the boot and wasn’t even allowed finish her weekend show. That’s why we have 3 big headed ego clapping seals. Dumb the nation down and definitely don’t have an original opinion. Feel sorry for Carl maybe he is actually good at what he does and imagine if he wasn’t so constricted! Phew rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah well I don’t believe any statistic that rte come out with. No debate on anything allowed anymore. Louise mcsharry got the boot and wasn’t even allowed finish her weekend show. That’s why we have 3 big headed ego clapping seals. Dumb the nation down and definitely don’t have an original opinion. Feel sorry for Carl maybe he is actually good at what he does and imagine if he wasn’t so constricted! Phew rant over
Louise didn’t do herself any favours when it came to not being able to do her last show.

Reactions: 10
Louise didn’t do herself any favours when it came to not being able to do her last show.
Oh I know! Not a fan of her I had to unfollow as her smug / freebies was to much. She’s also such a moan. The wokeness from her and her pals became insufferable!

Reactions: 11
Well the figures come from the JLNR so not exclusively RTE.

That bosco skit was feckin brilliant 👏
Doireanns bosco impression was mediocre at best the first seven times I heard her. Bosco, Dáithí Ó Sé, Michael D, So Sue and Maura Higgins.... Aannndd repeat! Loses its appeal very quickly when it's constant repetition... Then again repeating the same shite is all RTÉ knows anyway!

Reactions: 12
Doireanns bosco impression was mediocre at best the first seven times I heard her. Bosco, Dáithí Ó Sé, Michael D, So Sue and Maura Higgins.... Aannndd repeat! Loses its appeal very quickly when it's constant repetition... Then again repeating the same shite is all RTÉ knows anyway!
She’s barely old enough to know tit about bosco but she has to muscle in on everything!

Reactions: 8
She’s barely old enough to know tit about bosco but she has to muscle in on everything!
Imagine being "famous" (using that word very loosely) for being an ex fair city "star's" little sister, and thinking you are God's gift because of it.... Pathetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being "famous" (using that word very loosely) for being an ex fair city "star's" little sister, and thinking you are God's gift because of it.... Pathetic 😂
I find this comment weird. She is hardly living off the back of her sister. She is a radio presenter and earns a living.

Reactions: 6
I find this comment weird. She is hardly living off the back of her sister. She is a radio presenter and earns a living.
On any of the tabloid-esq ridiculous news articles they do whenever a Garrihy posts on Instagram, they are always described in relation to aoibhinn being on fair city.
Aoibhinn = ex fair city star
Doireann and Ailbhe = sister of ex fair city star aoibhinn Garrihy.
And it is how both got their name out their in the first place, through aoibhinn. Doireann did her own thing on Snapchat back in the day before she became the very person she used to sneer the duck out of, but was always referred to as aoibhinn garihys sister.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I’ve had enough of the fake laughing at Carl Mullen each week. I like him but Doireann & Donnacha smiling like dicks is painful

Reactions: 8
She was known first as Aoibhin's sister. Definitely gave her a leg up.
Leg up agreed, but why not, and now she is on course to be the bigger star. For those old enough to remember the actors Emmet and Patrick Bergin. Elder the more talented, younger followed and made it bigger. Bravo to both. Many other examples in sports families.
The only pain in the G family is the G2 who is a brazen coat tailer who really should act like a private individual and not a public figure like G1 and G3 are. The companies that send G2 freebies are silly.

Reactions: 3
The only pain in the G family is the G2 who is a brazen coat tailer who really should act like a private individual and not a public figure like G1 and G3 are.
The only pain??? I find Doireann to be thee biggest pain of the lot, Ailbhe a close second for the reasons you said, and Aoibhinn coming in a very close third with her holier than thou mother nature attitude. Not sure where I'd slot Claire-Bear in there but to say Ailbhe is the only pain 😂 They are all utterly painful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only pain??? I find Doireann to be thee biggest pain of the lot, Ailbhe a close second for the reasons you said, and Aoibhinn coming in a very close third with her holier than thou mother nature attitude. Not sure where I'd slot Claire-Bear in there but to say Ailbhe is the only pain 😂 They are all utterly painful!!!
So true. They put the pain in the word painful. Is anyone else beyond tired of their boooring over-used phrases - like today there they are for the millionth time saying ‘wouldn’t call the queen her aunt’ …🙄 it wasn’t remotely funny 5 years ago and it’s really not now. Same with the ‘wow wee’..painful!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So true. They put the pain in the word painful. Is anyone else beyond tired of their boooring over-used phrases - like today there they are for the millionth time saying ‘wouldn’t call the queen her aunt’ …🙄 it wasn’t remotely funny 5 years ago and it’s really not now. Same with the ‘wow wee’..painful!
God yes, couldn’t believe I saw it yet again! #getafuckinlife

Reactions: 4
Disappointed to see the Bord Gais Theatre using Ailbhe to promote shows! She works in the family business in PR/marketing and is an "influencer" off the back of her two sisters. If I were her I would be mortified! It's like when the kids of celebs become "celebs" themselves even though they have no discernable talent of there own.

Reactions: 9
I’d say BGT asked G3 to do it and she was over booked but somehow passed the gig to G2. Brazen and brass necked and red faced but in a way gotta admire it as Dynasty Building.
If this is wrong we should ask BGT why they selected G2 on her own merits as a what exactly??? Just a random person working in Dublin from the demographic they are targeting?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.