Garrihy Sisters #5 Virtue Signalling at the Dàil; MaccyD's was Doireann's Downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe at the fake laughing of doireann and Donncha when Carl does his skits in the studio
Donncha is such an oaf clapping like a seal and pissing himself laughing anytime Doireann does any of her impressions or songs, no matter how shite they are. He seems to think she’s hilarious. Carl is definitely funnier, it’s must be galling for Doireann now that she’s not the “funny one” anymore. I mean she was never funny anyway but she seemed to think she was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Donncha is such an oaf clapping like a seal and pissing himself laughing anytime Doireann does any of her impressions or songs, no matter how shite they are. He seems to think she’s hilarious. Carl is definitely funnier, it’s must be galling for Doireann now that she’s not the “funny one” anymore. I mean she was never funny anyway but she seemed to think she was.
Perfect description of Donncha! Oaf. How he got a job on radio is one of life’s mysteries.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that all Ailbhe has for doing going to beo events like a hanger on ….. she must be part of the attraction 😂😂🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Imagine being on holidays with Doireann and she has everything up on Instagram. That's not enjoying a holiday or being in the moment! It's more about documenting it for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aoibheann sharing the baby pic of her vs her toddler and it’s fair to say she’s her fathers daughter 😂 and all the instahuns commenting that she’s the head of her, I just don’t see it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So another girl was attacked in kilkenny yesterday. Horrific attack. All these huns going off insta for days grieving for Ashling, demanding things should change but not one mention of this story from any of them? Strikes me as very odd.

Reactions: 12
So another girl was attacked in kilkenny yesterday. Horrific attack. All these huns going off insta for days grieving for Ashling, demanding things should change but not one mention of this story from any of them? Strikes me as very odd.
Not enough grief and misery for their content because the girl survived.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the point of what Dzoireann was supposed to be doin at the races today.
Was it to encourage her followers to go along?
It didn’t even look like she knew what she was there for, but hey, a cheque is a cheque.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those stupid faces she pulls and that yelping make me want to smash my phone 😡

Reactions: 6
Sick of that Doireann one, typical RTE "star", talentless, fake, unfunny and only in there based on their connections. Scrap the licence fee

Reactions: 16
See their listenership has increased by 8000! Very surprised at that

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.