Garrihy Sisters #5 Virtue Signalling at the Dàil; MaccyD's was Doireann's Downfall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Irelands answer to the Kardashians.
Credit to @Idontevengohere for new thread title with 21 votes.
Thread #4 was a doozy: Doireann in particular covered herself in glory, between her airport chocolate beg, her Covid Christmas dash to the sticks, and who could forget the mindless posting of a McDonald's ad directly after attending a vigil for a murdered woman.
Anyone want to attempt a proper recap?

Reactions: 17
Eugene on a podcast?? Seriouly! These people just don't know when to stop, a bit like the Jackson family. Each and every member of the family clinging on for dear life. Its bad enough all sisters shoving each other down our throats, but it's pretty tragic when the parents start trying to muscle in on a piece of the action

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Eugene on a podcast?? Seriouly! These people just don't know when to stop, a bit like the Jackson family. Each and every member of the family clinging on for dear life. Its bad enough all sisters shoving each other down our throats, but it's pretty tragic when the parents start trying to muscle in on a piece of the action
Fame whores the lot of them. Sure hasn't she had the whole family on her podcast. Can you imagine them all together in the one room? You could bottle the smugness and sell it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A derail question / comment here but just because doireann rates her as a top MUA, is there a thread on Paula Callan? Her makeup?? . Oh my!!! Her foundation is orange and matte and cake and her brows are plucked to nothing and drawn in with a skinny pencil. The lips are really heavily harshly lined with brown liner and loads of gloss. It's so 1990. How is she popular as a MUA? I thought we had progressed from that dated make up look

*caked on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A derail question / comment here but just because doireann rates her as a top MUA, is there a thread on Paula Callan? Her makeup?? . Oh my!!! Her foundation is orange and matte and cake and her brows are plucked to nothing and drawn in with a skinny pencil. The lips are really heavily harshly lined with brown liner and loads of gloss. It's so 1990. How is she popular as a MUA? I thought we had progressed from that dated make up look

*caked on
Is she the one that does the makeup for the people on dancing with the stars?

Reactions: 1
Yes I think so, short blonde hair and constantly wears a black strappy satin top😂😂
constantly wears that!! 😂 even in Insta lives during lockdown it’s all she wore! Also she always always puts eyeliner on the bottom water line of people when doing their makeup, and it doesn’t suit everyone. Has she had her lips done? She’s naturally pretty but they look so injected lately

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Cooking your first roast in your 30s, talk about molly coddled. I was cooking a roast and cleaning up after it in my teens ffs

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Cooking your first roast in your 30s, talk about molly coddled. I was cooking a roast and cleaning up after it in my teens ffs
Cooking your first roast and then gleefully posting it to the gram 🥴🙄 I'm sure Mammy Clare is ever so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There will probably be a podcast about it during the week. She’s bound to mention it on radio tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sick
And then

And then sharing that Paddy and Ailbhe posted it too. A truly momentous day.
AND Ailbhe's husband. I'd imagine the dinner conversation was dull, "did you post a pic yet, hurry up so I can reshare!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember being so proud of my first roast dinner - but I was 15 and there was no Instagram back then! Jesus I feel old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dead at this. Vogue talked herself into a job and Doireann talked herself out of one. At least Vogue genuinely likes a glass of milk unlike Doireann 🤣
A very good fit.. she’s always going on about her glass of milk in the bath, despite the slagging for Joanne 🤣

A girl in our group is forever saying "OH WOW WEE" and each time I die a little inside... It's old, it's not funny it's just absolute cringe.
Now THAT'S icky!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else cringe at the fake laughing of doireann and Donncha when Carl does his skits in the studio

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.