Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Write a poem about how the experience made you feel and and we’ll consider you officially a lost cause! 😂

Thread Entwined in Doolin

I wore a cardigan

It was made of thread

It will connect us

Until long after we're dead.

Beo go deo, ar mhuin na muice,

The fibres are cosy, bank balance sick,

All to fund Garrihy and her schtick.

I'm writing a poem to post on Tattle,

Procrastinating work is an ongoing battle,

But the cardigan in a dashing sea green,

Reminds me of rolling waves crashing on the Cliffs of Dooneen.

Inis, Inis dom. You don't have to tell me,

Most of ye wouldn't wear it if it was free.

The wool has a pull around my family

First for my mother, and now for me,
we'll sit and admire nature in perfect harmony.

I'll post it to insta, she'll tag me on feed... these influencers are a different breed.

And then at night, I'll cosy up to bed
in an expensive nightie
and a scrunchie on my head.

Beo, take my money, I'll buy myself some socks
and as my bank balance fell
I'll tell myself "Sleep Well".

Guys I'll post a breathy recording of this with some Doolin scenery and will post on my insta later xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Dtfy

First time commenting on this. Used to actually like Doireann but she is wearing thin. The other two and Claire I just cannot handle. Claire is the worst!! I did ride Ailbhe's fella way back in college. Wasn't a bad fella, not much to him though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Looking at my solpadeine in the press right now and wondering how long have I got until I’m shooting up and have to sell the house to finance my habit

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
It is a totally different drug class to Aspirin or Panadol or Nurofen which everyone uses no problem with them at all.
It’s the codeine that’s an addictive opioid. No longer OTC
Finding it gas that youre focused on a little sopladeine when from insta its clear to see some party guests were actually off their tits on actual class A drugs 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
For 2fm breakfast next week "tell me without telling me" segment..
Tell me without telling me you broke up with your boyfriend
Excessive social media uploads ✔
Numerous nights out with the girls ✔
Self care days ✔
Dinner with your mammy ✔
Generally having 'mad' craic and posting every detail ✔✔✔

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
What a bizzare comment... Was that nurse monitoring her 24 / 7 to know they didn't drop in at some stage? If they had, I've no doubt there would be comments here about potentially bringing in covid / other infections to the hospital after all their gallivanting lately. Maybe there were already visitors for that day! Bizzare thing to call them out for and very personal. Eta is that not against some nurse - patient confidentiality? Now the whole of tattle knows their granny is in hosp in Galway

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Laika1234

VIP Member
30 isn’t that old. I certainly wouldn’t hate to be in her position just because she hasn’t followed the same stepford route as her sisters. If she wasn’t happy in the relationship fair play to her for getting out of it. Lots of women would stay in an unhappy relationship just because they were scared of being single at 30. That to me is a lot sadder than being single on your 30th birthday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
McNally isn’t popular, they’re both in the same barrel, they both call this work, and do fuck all the rest of the time & when they get new partners they said to themselves and believe it I deserve the time off & then do fuck all, all of the time
Joanne McNally is "not popular"? 🤔

Based her UK and Ireland tour dates I'm not sure that statements correct.

Reactions: 44

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
So much content I am not sure where I spotted it on which insta story but the Mum was preparing Solpadeine for the recovering party as if it was ‘cool’
Solpadeine is for serious pain such as migraine, back injury, broken bone recovery. It is an Opioid and banned in Ireland as an OTC product.

To use it for a hangover cure is reckless, to promote it on social media is downright dangerous.
It can be highly addictive and a gateway drug to cocaine and even the king opioid - heroin.

The Gs would want to take a step back at this stage. I hope it is ignorance rather than smart aleck.

Also the outlaw sons looked very odd indeed at the party. Neither tall nor short. Neither bearded nor shaven. Neither smiling nor scowling. Neither tanned nor pale. Avatars of a sort.
Married generational beauties but something seems amiss??
G3 legs are not photoshopped AFAIK. 10/10 Tbf.
Ah now, solpadeine is an over the counter painkiller and far from banned in Ireland ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Clarision

your friend has breached data patient confidentiality rules by even mentioning the fact their grandmother is in the hospital, let alone who has/hasn’t been to visit.
I would be absolutely livid if I thought hospital staff were gossiping outside of work about a relative! And I certainly would not let it slide without action being taken against the offender.
Surely being in poor health is when we or our loved ones are at our most vulnerable and to think a health care worker has nothing better to do than pass remarks on the amount of visits one receives is just unbelievable!
I'm neither a fan nor a hater of the Garrihys but I really think this is just spiteful and says more about the employee of the hospital than it does the Garrihys

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Dtfy

Imagine if he only ever had one sexual dalliance in college ... @Dtfy 's identify outted right there if that was the case!!!!!
Stop! I had the fear this morning- didn't know you only have an hour to delete!! To clarify, when I said there wasn't much to him, I didn't mean his penis - I can't remember that at this stage!! I was talking about his personality!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Ah c’mon can we knock the toddler car seat debate on the head 😴😴 we come here for a bit of escapism not toddler 101 guidelines 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sunshine01

Sorry I didn’t mean to trigger anyone 🙈.
It’s just how I personally would look at her situation , I would hate to be in her position. I know friends who have had babies older and ran into fertility issues. Maybe she doesn’t want children but she seems so maternal.
Anyway this is far too deep for tattle 🙈.
God this is such a dated old fashioned way of thinking.. how do you know if she even wants children? Not all women at the age of 30 are old prunes with shrivelled up wombs. Women are having babies into their forties these days. Sorry but seriously get a life and a less narrow minded view of the world.

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Oh here we go the parent patrol. Absolutely nothing wrong with a forward facing seat over 1 years of age. Get over yourself.
30 is so young. Prob the best time to be single. Old enough to know what you want and young enough to have the energy to enjoy wild nights out.

• Heart
  • Sick

CailínBeag

VIP Member
So much content I am not sure where I spotted it on which insta story but the Mum was preparing Solpadeine for the recovering party as if it was ‘cool’
Solpadeine is for serious pain such as migraine, back injury, broken bone recovery. It is an Opioid and banned in Ireland as an OTC product.

To use it for a hangover cure is reckless, to promote it on social media is downright dangerous.
It can be highly addictive and a gateway drug to cocaine and even the king opioid - heroin.

The Gs would want to take a step back at this stage. I hope it is ignorance rather than smart aleck.

Also the outlaw sons looked very odd indeed at the party. Neither tall nor short. Neither bearded nor shaven. Neither smiling nor scowling. Neither tanned nor pale. Avatars of a sort.
Married generational beauties but something seems amiss??
G3 legs are not photoshopped AFAIK. 10/10 Tbf.

You can most definitely get Solpadine OTC here. It's in the same regulatory vein as Neurofen Plus with Coedine.

At a push its irresponsible to show it but I don't think there's a single person who has drank to excess that hasn't taken anything from a panadol to a seltzer to a neurofen plus if needs be.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Laika1234

VIP Member
😂😂 when did 30 become so old. I know loads of women who became mothers in their mid to lat 30s. Some even into their 40s and they’ve all managed fine. They’re hardly dropping them off in junior infants on the mobility scooters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Heidi77

VIP Member
How is Lottie Ryan still there? Reading out showbiz news that everyone else has already read on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34