Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann on stories now with a professional face of make up done by Paula Callan..yet brides cant get their make up done in Level 5....🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Bending the rules for an essential reason on a “shoot”. The absolute state of her now, Once again thinking she’s above the rules and everyone else, shitin’ on about Tony and Simon Harris non stop. What an absolute gowl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Professional make-up is absolutely not an essential activity under Level 5. She should be taken to town for this.

Reactions: 16
Have been waiting for her passive aggressive screenshot of a DM about the makeup and and her justification

Off topic, but keeping on brand....does anyone else feel like as an Irish woman, when you get to that almost 30 age bracket that all of sudden it’s a game of keep up ? I mentioned on here before about a close friend who is obsessed with the Garrihys and has the husband tuned in to the podcast while they eat dinner....she has 2 sisters herself and I swear they think they are their local version of the garrihys. Finding it hard because I feel like I have to keep up with her but then I remember she’s trying to keep up with them. She had a boy in late September and it’s all #boymom and endless Instagram stories of her trying her best to prove her life has not changed. Certainly not #influenced for the better.
Why does half the female population of Ireland feel the need to keep up with this lot !!

Reactions: 15
Off topic, but keeping on brand....does anyone else feel like as an Irish woman, when you get to that almost 30 age bracket that all of sudden it’s a game of keep up ? I mentioned on here before about a close friend who is obsessed with the Garrihys and has the husband tuned in to the podcast while they eat dinner....she has 2 sisters herself and I swear they think they are their local version of the garrihys. Finding it hard because I feel like I have to keep up with her but then I remember she’s trying to keep up with them. She had a boy in late September and it’s all #boymom and endless Instagram stories of her trying her best to prove her life has not changed. Certainly not #influenced for the better.
Why does half the female population of Ireland feel the need to keep up with this lot !!
Defo agree with the keep up mentality. It’s crazy. Only once I was pregnant last year did I suddenly realise how much of a competition it all is as in I was due ahead of 2 friends that got married a few months ahead of me. Another within family was due month later and relatives all like oh it’s a comp as to who will have the baby first and I was like eh they re due in different months? Get a grip. It’s all so insane. People should mind their own instead of looking over their shoulder. Can only imagine the comp when the kids when you can actually go out in public again and as they grow up. I want no part of it.

Reactions: 7
I don't envy people like that. They dont have their own goals, just sheep!

Reactions: 5
Defo agree with the keep up mentality. It’s crazy. Only once I was pregnant last year did I suddenly realise how much of a competition it all is as in I was due ahead of 2 friends that got married a few months ahead of me. Another within family was due month later and relatives all like oh it’s a comp as to who will have the baby first and I was like eh they re due in different months? Get a grip. It’s all so insane. People should mind their own instead of looking over their shoulder. Can only imagine the comp when the kids when you can actually go out in public again and as they grow up. I want no part of it.
I don't envy people like that. They dont have their own goals, just sheep!

they even went on a babymoon to mother earths hotel and had another weekend to Dublin to go on the Dublin bay cruises. Spent the summer keeping up with Ailbhe 🙈 I’m imagining green marble in her kitchen next. It’s quite sad as she’s lost the run of herself with it

• Haha
  • Wow
they even went on a babymoon to mother earths hotel and had another weekend to Dublin to go on the Dublin bay cruises. Spent the summer keeping up with Ailbhe 🙈 I’m imagining green marble in her kitchen next. It’s quite sad as she’s lost the run of herself with it

Green
Oh god not a green marble kitchen 🙈 you need to stop her before it's too late!! Lol

Reactions: 4
It is fascinating to see how obsessed some people are with them. I have 3 sisters too, similar age to the Garrihy's, and we could not be more different to them. 🤣

Reactions: 3
That poetry thing is so cringe. And her little speech at the start “what I wouldn’t give this Saturday night to be heading out to be entertained” 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell me others feel the same - is anyone absolutely SICK of seeing the amount of free stuff that these three get and put all over Instagram, it’s actually disgustingly greedy to see especially these days when things are so so tough for so many. Ailbhe constantly with the freebies for both the baby and food and the other sister in the house, anyone else just not find that type of content in any way relatable/enjoyable to look at?

Reactions: 16
Please tell me others feel the same - is anyone absolutely SICK of seeing the amount of free stuff that these three get and put all over Instagram, it’s actually disgustingly greedy to see especially these days when things are so so tough for so many. Ailbhe constantly with the freebies for both the baby and food and the other sister in the house, anyone else just not find that type of content in any way relatable/enjoyable to look at?
I'm more sick of seeing their faces plastered everywhere!! Newspapers and social media sites doing random pointless articles about them... Suuuuuurely there is more to be reporting on than these 3 completely average, mediocre women who have done duck all??????
But I agree... COMPLETELY unrelatable and the worst thing is they think they are role models for everyone!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.