Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the thing is, she didn't even work her way up or at least in the way that Louise had to (she is hugely talented). Doireann only has a job with RTE because of her huge social media profile and 2FM wanted to increase their youth following. They obviously used Podge and Rodge to lay the groundwork for that. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

The fake accent absolutely grates on me and it isn't even funny. It is pure fake.

BTW, did anybody else know that Aoibhín Garrihy invented poetry?
She invented motherhood too. I'd say the failed acting career is killing her. I actually think Aoibhin with the deeper voice would sound better on the radio. The tone of Doireann's voice kills my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She invented motherhood too. I'd say the failed acting career is killing her. I actually think Aoibhin with the deeper voice would sound better on the radio. The tone of Doireann's voice kills my ears.
Oh jesus no, she'd be whispering and over-pronouncing consonants and please please don't give 2FM the idea of putting another bleeping Garrihy on national radio, I can't bear it 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh jesus no, she'd be whispering and over-pronouncing consonants and please please don't give 2FM the idea of putting another bleeping Garrihy on national radio, I can't bear it 😢
Oh no what I have done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are some bunch of chancers. The middle one is apparently involved in teaching speech and drama like Doireann? At least she and Mother Earth have training in the performing arts, but Ailbhe has a background in business afaik.

Reactions: 4
So doireanns stories about be kind, she's basically saying that people shouldn't say anything negative about anyone ever 🙄 just because people have an opinion and you don't agree with it or you don't like what you hear doesn't mean said people are being nasty or trolling. They have an opinion. The caroline flack situation was a media witch hunt not people calling her out on instagram for not declaring ads or for showing off gifts etc. Maybe I'm missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So doireanns stories about be kind, she's basically saying that people shouldn't say anything negative about anyone ever 🙄 just because people have an opinion and you don't agree with it or you don't like what you hear doesn't mean said people are being nasty or trolling. They have an opinion. The caroline flack situation was a media witch hunt not people calling her out on instagram for not declaring ads or for showing off gifts etc. Maybe I'm missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️
She would want to learn to be kind herself. I mean, her career started making fun of other people.

Reactions: 24
She would want to learn to be kind herself. I mean, her career started making fun of other people.
that is the most accurate description I have heard of her. She isn’t nice to be making fun of people like that. And honestly that Doireann project was utter shite. How she ever got it on RTE was beyond me.

that is the most accurate description I have heard of her. She isn’t nice to be making fun of people like that. And honestly that Doireann project was utter shite. How she ever got it on RTE was beyond me.
And making fun of the very bloggers that she now wants people to be kind to... I totally agree with another poster above too, being nasty to people online is not on but disagreeing with them and calling our greed/dishonesty isn't bullying.

Reactions: 10
I've been thinking about this as I saw her story. Is being called out for their greed (especially in these hard times), grabbing/begging for freebies and generally taking us for muggs unkind? Maybe at times. But what Avenue do we have? Comments get deleted, or they reply in a snarky way or they turn comments off altogether! Just have a look at the craic over on Lisa's Lust List thread. We ate tired of being sold to in an insidious way and the minute we ask a simple question or draw attention to something being a bit 'off' we are unkind. There is a balance and they have to play their part too!

Exactly this! I don't think anyone here has ever been unkind towards her personally. People give out about the work she does and how she does it but no one mentions her looks etc. But when she's doing impressions she makes a show of some people. I always thought the roz impression was too far

Reactions: 4
See where she's shilling Christmas wreaths on Insta, is that supposed to be her house? I don't remember the door looking like that? I only ask because the wreath came from some company in Dublin... am I just being a cow or could she not have bought it from one of the many shops in Ennis (or elsewhere in Clare, or at least the west) that sell such things?

Reactions: 6
See where she's shilling Christmas wreaths on Insta, is that supposed to be her house? I don't remember the door looking like that? I only ask because the wreath came from some company in Dublin... am I just being a cow or could she not have bought it from one of the many shops in Ennis (or elsewhere in Clare, or at least the west) that sell such things?
Yes as far as I am aware from previous Insta stories this is her door on their new house.

Thanks! I haven't seen the house since it was fully finished tbh.
She hasnt been showing off the house/rooms in full view just small snapshots to her followers.
Good in a way pity she can't keep the babies a bit more private too, for their sake.

All of the girls were reared in Dublin.

Reactions: 2
She hasnt been showing off the house/rooms in full view just small snapshots to her followers.
Good in a way pity she can't keep the babies a bit more private too, for their sake.
I agree with you re the children, there's something so wrong about using them to sell stuff when they're too young to give consent. But that's a whole other debate I suppose.
I've driven past the house a few times - it's nice, but some of her neighbour's houses are cooler!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you re the children, there's something so wrong about using them to sell stuff when they're too young to give consent. But that's a whole other debate I suppose.
I've driven past the house a few times - it's nice, but some of her neighbour's houses are cooler!
Yes, I know.... but they are all at it with the babies and children.
Yes from the snaps the house looks nice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.