Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being smart but is there something up with Donnacha? Does he always pretend to be an absolute over excited hyper eegit or is that legit his personality.

Reactions: 9
I'm not being smart but is there something up with Donnacha? Does he always pretend to be an absolute over excited hyper eegit or is that legit his personality.
I always think hes the perfect case study on the long term impacts of the physicality of rugby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There’s important questions to be asked about why Doireann Garrihy gets selected for so many TV gigs when her past record is considered.

Podge & Rodge, DWTS & now the Full Irish.. is it the influence of Noel Kelly?

Reactions: 28
There’s important questions to be asked about why Doireann Garrihy gets selected for so many TV gigs when her past record is considered.

Also, I have Sky TV and this weekend, I went onto “On Demand” to click into RTE player and start watching Kin.
Nope. No sign of it. Only 6 programmes showing on the feckin thing and guess what was one of them….

The Doireann Project.

😤

*Edited to add the list of programmes (just checked):
- The Doireann Project
- High road, low road
- Love/Hate
- Room to improve
- Smother
- The Tommy Tiernan show

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's the director of Doireann Enterprises with Claire as the other director, activity is 'radio broadcasting' so I'd say she's contracting into RTE?
Oh must look up on CRO
---

OMG... I suffered a few minutes of one episode of that Hidden Camera Show tripe. Jesus the disguises are Primary School Xmas Play standard and God love him, Donnacha comes across as one big thick gom. I don't particularly 'get' Carl Mullan, I find his voice so bloody irritating...as for that melt DG, she laughs harder at the camera reveal than the eejits they film... if only everyone else found her as hilarious as she thinks she is! Who in RTÉ signs off on this utter shite? That station hasn't ever managed to do comedy with the one exception of The Savage Eye IMHO!
---
She is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2886242

ETA outfit is worse in colour 🤣
Without the filters she's just so ordinary.
---
Just as well she finds Fr Damo amusing. I doubt anyone else does. 🙄
This is him 'dancing' in a shop. If I was there I'd be thinking 'get out of my way you pair of idiots'...

View attachment 2889009View attachment 2889010
What an utter dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Her days are numbered, there’s a new influencer in town. RTE must have got the cheque book out #ad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is someone writing into RTE with safety concerns about the 3 stooges
Makes it even more fake AF!
---
Seriously who was turning up at dodgy looking blood donation clinic? Those people have to be actors.
Or total idiots?
---
Christ she's ugly.
---
I always think hes the perfect case study on the long term impacts of the physicality of rugby
Thick as a blank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know I’m a broken record but that was a SECOND series of that pile of shite! It should have been cancelled after the first pilot. I’m utterly convinced it’s actors they used because god love anyone who actually might have fallen for these disguises and acting. They’re laughing their arses off as they spoke to the people in season 1. Revealing who they were before they even finished the stunt. The person looked confused as Doiz and co laugh manically. I saw the trailer for season 2 and that was enough to bring me out in hives. There was been some shite on RTE over the years but I genuinely can’t think of anything worse than this!

RTE wondering why nearly 2 million people haven’t bothered to pay their licence since last year…

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know I’m a broken record but that was a SECOND series of that pile of shite! It should have been cancelled after the first pilot. I’m utterly convinced it’s actors they used because god love anyone who actually might have fallen for these disguises and acting. They’re laughing their arses off as they spoke to the people in season 1. Revealing who they were before they even finished the stunt. The person looked confused as Doiz and co laugh manically. I saw the trailer for season 2 and that was enough to bring me out in hives.

RTE wondering why over a million people haven’t bothered to pay their licence since last year…

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
As long as Doireann Garrihy is in RTE, I refuse to pay for a tv license. Simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WHAT this is the second season of this rubbish?? It worked for Mike Murphy in the 90s & naked camera in the 00s as it was new & hadn't been done before. At the time the cast of naked camera were unknown so easier to pull off, Mike Murphys disguises were great for their time(basic hat, glasses & moustache) & even his best pal Gay Byrne didn't recognise him at the time! A blind man could identify these lot. I'm no rugby fan, I'm not into DWTS & your man Karl off the top of my head is Instagram/Tiktok "famous" for his sketches but anyone would identify these as they're on the TV, RTE guide or any tabloid paper!! As others have said, paid actors or people being asked to participate and being thrown a few quid!

Reactions: 14
I looked at one last night, it’s dreadful stuff. If you look back at those Mike Murphy ones or the Savage Eye it’s still laugh out loud funny.

The heads in RTE think this is what the “young’uns’ are into.
Donncha even used his own name in some of them and Corl too. Their goal is to be recognised, not to be funny.

Reactions: 15
He’s a gowl of a fella. I’d say he cries in the shower the gom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a clip last week of Jennifer Z doing a show like this with a woman effing and blinding at her to get off her property. She even went in to get a knife. Everyone thought it was hilarious but the woman came across unhinged. I don't even know how she allowed it on TV. If I was embarrassed like that I'd say absolutely no way are you allowed to use that footage.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.