Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me old work clothes any day of the week (my husband potentially has more old than good 😅) any day of the week over the man onesie!!🤣
Poor Mork doesn’t have any old work clothes as he’s never really worked...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah you couldn’t expect him to have work clothes when he’s never worked. All his trousers are skinny jeans I’d say 🥴. No casual trackies either. Such an ick 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never seen anyone wear one of those suits IRL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t online yesterday….please tell me someone got a shot of Fr Damo in the onesie?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just as well she finds Fr Damo amusing. I doubt anyone else does. 🙄
This is him 'dancing' in a shop. If I was there I'd be thinking 'get out of my way you pair of idiots'...

IMG_4320.jpeg
IMG_4321.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly what you’d meet in a butchers around Dublin 4 🙈😳 mother of god. What is she honestly doing with this spa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just as well she finds Fr Damo amusing. I doubt anyone else does. 🙄
This is him 'dancing' in a shop. If I was there I'd be thinking 'get out of my way you pair of idiots'...

View attachment 2889009View attachment 2889010
In his defence and I’m allergic to him, he looked awkward as hell and uncomfortable which made it even more unfunny. Herself had him as a performing monkey. Her sense of humour is very immature and intense. Like the way she carries on with Carl and D. Laughing at themselves. But No one else laughing. Exhausting to be around.

I’d say Mork has spurts of this carry on and them slips back into a mood.

Reactions: 18
I switched the telly on just before 9pm and unfortunately caught a minute or two of that TV show, are we seriously to be believe nobody would have copped who they were?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I switched the telly on just before 9pm and unfortunately caught a minute or two of that TV show, are we seriously to be believe nobody would have copped who they were?
Seriously who was turning up at dodgy looking blood donation clinic? Those people have to be actors.

Reactions: 12
Well as that article stated, they are all VERY distinctive and very easily recognisable. So cringe

Reactions: 13
How can she be all over Trinny London products when she raves about CT? Anything for free I suppose.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.