Garrihy Sisters #13 Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both dresses were terrible. Why so short?! Jen doesn't have a pick on her yet the dress gave her lumps and bumps.
Doireann is in her Maura Derrane character when presenting. It's cringe. I assume she's supposed to bring youthful cool energy to the show but in fact she's brings the complete opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t it funny how we say “ do her dirty” on the pics but it’s literally what they look like 🤣🤣🤣
Filters are nuts.
You are 2000% right 👍
---
That dress tonight is awful, if I was Dz I would be demanding a new stylist
Except Dz is just a contractor and does what she is told
---
Was that Claire in the audience tonight, wearing blue giving Chris De Burgh the eye??
Hold up now…klare was giving CDB the eye! She’ll be giving him the chicken and broccoli bake next and Huge will be fucked outta the ‘knock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Loved her hair and make up tonight but the dress was horrific. Agree with previous poster- why so short?! There is no was either of them could sit down without a bare arse on the chair. I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be prego
Last few pics have been quite strategically posed. I think they usually holiday in January so that's a possible reason for delaying.
Oh god I'm one of the speculation people 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeepers those kids are not cute 😬
It's not fair to comment on the kids. That's not on. They are too young to consent to their photos being shown on social media.

And they are kids.... no need to be mean about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
“Mehigan has a nice South Dublin accent and is clearly intelligent " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

( Vicki Notaro Sunday Times )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“Mehigan has a nice South Dublin accent and is clearly intelligent " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

( Vicki Notaro Sunday Times )
Don't think Vikki got the memo it's 2 truths and 1 lie, she obviously forget the lie!!!

Can't say I'd ever trust anything said or written by Vikki! She's as reliable as a chocolate teapot!

Reactions: 12
Don't think Vikki got the memo it's 2 truths and 1 lie, she obviously forget the lie!!!

Can't say I'd ever trust anything said or written by Vikki! She's as reliable as a chocolate teapot!
Her whole article reads like something you would write in 6th class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.