Garrihy Sisters #13 Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think to avoid a big backlash she’ll now have to quietly rent out the dingy dark freebie gaff rather than sell.

She doesn’t mind that it isn’t nice because they’re laughing knowing this will be a profit. Grabbed every freebie going.

Mansion in Mork’s beloved D4 coming soon!

Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely criminal. First if all, her reno is tit. Second, she should be mortified at grabbing all those freebies. But maybe, that’s why her reno looks tit. She a talentless bollix…but I love that they do her dirty on the pics
Isn’t it funny how we say “ do her dirty” on the pics but it’s literally what they look like 🤣🤣🤣
Filters are nuts.

Reactions: 13
Dig at todays paper maybe?? Show everyone she doesn't give an f what they write

Reactions: 6
What was this Jen bringing up Dz's reno all about?
It was passive aggressive and it went down like a lead balloon. Dermot Bannon sitting there too amid all the chatter about his clients and the grants.
It’s all so grubby.
‘I’m renovating my house…yes Dz we know, we’ve all seen the freebies’.
Jen should quite down too because in the last week she’s had a free hotel stay, kerastase hair treatment and hello fresh. And she’s another one who doesn’t like to mark #ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It was passive aggressive and it went down like a lead balloon. Dermot Bannon sitting there too amid all the chatter about his clients and the grants.
It’s all so grubby.
Jen should quite down too because in the last week she’s had a free hotel stay, kerastase hair treatment and hello fresh. And she’s another one who doesn’t like to mark #ad.
Is that what Jen said? Don’t watch it, refuse to give them the views 😝

Reactions: 9
It’s all so grubby.
You've reminded me I'm sure an outdoor area at the back of her house was a 'collab' as well. A few years back

Reactions: 11
Sorry to annoy....but when and what did Jen say about her reno
---
Also Dz is reading here...lot less side eye and hand wrenching tonight. You're welcome Dz

Reactions: 14
Sorry to annoy....but when and what did Jen say about her reno
---
Also Dz is reading here...lot less side eye and hand wrenching tonight. You're welcome Dz
Starting opening intro, jibs about dedication etc and Doireann brought it up in a "haha, oh did I not mention I'm renovating my house AND I got engaged, no?" Kind of way.

Reactions: 4
Was that Claire in the audience tonight, wearing blue giving Chris De Burgh the eye??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.