Garrihy Sisters #13 Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very jarring to see Aoibhinn's stories go straight from anti genocide serious stuff to 🥳 holiday time 🍾 😀
It's a funny old world.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll never understand how us working class clowns could afford to buy a house, get married buy cars go on holidays enjoy romantic nights away if she can’t afford to buy a can of Coke Zero from the fridge in a shop I am baffled

Reactions: 21
I’ll never understand how us working class clowns could afford to buy a house, get married buy cars go on holidays enjoy romantic nights away if she can’t afford to buy a can of Coke Zero from the fridge in a shop I am baffled
I think I get what she meant, they’re so much nicer from home because they’re colder. They’re usually barely cold from shop fridges.

Reactions: 2
Very jarring to see Aoibhinn's stories go straight from anti genocide serious stuff to 🥳 holiday time 🍾 😀
It's a funny old world.
Aoibhin Garrihy is a fraud. So is her husband 😜
---
I think I get what she meant, they’re so much nicer from home because they’re colder. They’re usually barely cold from shop fridges.
As far as cheap ass Dz is concerned, they’re nicer cos they’re cheaper and she didn’t pay thru the nose. She’s as tight as a ducks hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah yeah to be fair I do get that. But the cribbing about wedding costs is a hit much coming from someone who got 20k to attend some horse racing events.

Reactions: 17
D is so insecure..apologising for not ironing her PJs, having a coke zero and constantly going on about her hair; no one cares.
Its like she's constantly looking for reassurance.
Also the coke zero, again is it trying to be realateable like oh the multi pack will save you a few bobs girls..okay its not going to break the bank, how much is a can in a shop like <2 euro. I'd buy a multi pack out of convenience never even thought of price

Reactions: 19
Someone asked her where she got her curtains from and her response was ‘I chose them at xyz shop’. Is that code for another freebie? Very strange phrase to use.

Reactions: 18
Someone asked her where she got her curtains from and her response was ‘I chose them at xyz shop’. Is that code for another freebie? Very strange phrase to use.
Absolutely - why would she go all the way to Naas for curtains? Probably charged them for the petrol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She got those curtains for nothing. When they first went up she had them marked as an ad I'm sure and I was only after buying a house at the time and basically doing one thing at a time until we had the funds to do so. All I was thinking was how easy for you to get a load of collabs for your house reno while the rest of us make do with temporary blinds and work arounds until we could afford and hang proper blinds 🙄

Reactions: 16
Where is that article?
A summary is on evoke but they did not forget the "did not return a request for comment" 😆
Shocking altogether this behaviour and she has absolutely no shame skabbing for everything from her house to wedding to makeup bag to fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A summary is on evoke but they did not forget the "did not return a request for comment" 😆
Shocking altogether this behaviour and she has absolutely no shame skabbing for everything from her house to wedding to makeup bag to fridge!
It’s absolutely criminal. First if all, her reno is tit. Second, she should be mortified at grabbing all those freebies. But maybe, that’s why her reno looks tit. She a talentless bollix…but I love that they do her dirty on the pics

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.