Garrihy Sisters #13 Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @go_walkies on the winning thread title “Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions”

Who wants to do a recap?!

Reactions: 20
Congratulations to @go_walkies on the winning thread title “Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions”

Thanks what a way to close out 2023, excuse me all I’m off to write a poem that will solve world peace, hope G1 and Eug will approve 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks what a way to close out 2023, excuse me all I’m off to write a poem that will solve world peace, hope G1 and Eug will approve 🙏🏻
Can’t wait to see your masterpiece. I’m sure it will be equally as inspiring as Aoibhins Chat GPT efforts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In all fairness it might be a great book but the majority of people never heard of him til he met g3 so it probably would have done better if he made a name for himself and then released it after a few years. It screams "trying too hard".

Has he been on the late late show to promote it yet?

Reactions: 8

My thread suggestion from only today got 30 odd votes, I was sure I was onto a winner. but this absolute stunner came in at the final hour and stole the show.

Lads "United Notions" I'm screaming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dork are like Harry and Meghan, rebelling against the royal Garrihy family.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did Eugene delete his post about his daily/weekly meetings with G1? I wouldnt be surprised if each of the G's have a performance plan for the year and appraisals take place at regular intervals!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My thread suggestion from only today got 30 odd votes, I was sure I was onto a winner. but this absolute stunner came in at the final hour and stole the show.

Awh sorry!! I had a very rare stroke of genius this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

To be fair, a superb title too…

“D3 is engaged, Euge is enraged. Doesn't drink, drive or work but has to sell his book”
---
Did Eugene delete his post about his daily/weekly meetings with G1? I wouldnt be surprised if each of the G's have a performance plan for the year and appraisals take place at regular intervals!
It’s still there with some good comments …🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Doireann’s dress at the wedding is a bit big I think? And kind of summery. Think I own the same in white for beach days

Reactions: 14
I am in shock at the father's comment.
The poem is grand. Nothing wrong with it and i suspect she genuinely is upset and doing what she can. .
But the fathers comment gives so much insight into his character. Firstly what has a woman being busy got to do with it. . Ie you're a mother/woman so don't bother yourself with worldly issues like war. . Wow how backward.
Then she somehow needs his approval to proceed with a poem on killing of children. Again backwards.

Lastly the narcissism that he actually believes this will solve the problem.
Unreal .
I think the backward attitude to women, marrying them off well etc, stems from jovial Eugene . .not the mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am in shock at the father's comment.
The poem is grand. Nothing wrong with it and i suspect she genuinely is upset and doing what she can. .
But the fathers comment gives so much insight into his character. Firstly what has a woman being busy got to do with it. . Ie you're a mother/woman so don't bother yourself with worldly issues like war. . Wow how backward.
Then she somehow needs his approval to proceed with a poem on killing of children. Again backwards.

Lastly the narcissism that he actually believes this will solve the problem.
Unreal .
I think the backward attitude to women, marrying them off well etc, stems from jovial Eugene . .not the mother.
Def think he was just more worried his perfect Calor housewife G1 who wouldn’t normally know about politics and current affairs, would say the wrong thing and get backlash. Really dopey of him to let that slip. Worrying about Dork has him acting cray.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.