Garrihy Sisters #13 Forget the United Nations, here comes the Garrihys and their United Notions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be prego
Thought this myself then thought of them creating babies whilst all 3 girls sleep in the same room as them šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

I know they have plenty of other rooms in which to mate but still the thought came into my head all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not fair to comment on the kids. That's not on. They are too young to consent to their photos being shown on social media.

And they are kids.... no need to be mean about them.
Their mother shouldnā€™t be subjecting them to it in that case. If you think itā€™s not being said in the playground or by other mothers at homeā€¦ šŸ™„

The 3 girls just remind me exactly of g1, 2, + 3 if you ask meā€¦. Freaky.

Reactions: 5
Their mother shouldnā€™t be subjecting them to it in that case. If you think itā€™s not being said in the playground or by other mothers at homeā€¦ šŸ™„

The 3 girls just remind me exactly of g1, 2, + 3 if you ask meā€¦. Freaky.
That's neither here nor there..... They are innocent children and no child should have their looks commented on.

Reactions: 26
That's neither here nor there..... They are innocent children and no child should have their looks commented on.
They also shouldnt have their photos posted to 161k followers (plus all the people who dont follow Aoibhin but can go on her page)

Reactions: 17
They also shouldnt have their photos posted to 161k followers (plus all the people who dont follow Aoibhin but can go on her page)
I agree šŸ’Æ they shouldn't. It's very really irresponsible. That does but give grown adults licence to comment on the looks of a child. The Garrihy adults and parents are fair game not the children.

Reactions: 14
Agree with an earlier poster I thought doireann looked great last night loved her hair and outfit a lot more youthful than the stiff dynasty hair and puffy sleeves.

Reactions: 6
I see Iā€™m in the minority here but I thought Doireann hair looked like a Longford girls communion combover and the dress was vile

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ed Power has spotted the lack of chemistry between Dz and Jen. It's down to Dzs lack of creativity and warmth. Jen is very warm with the dancers and handles the judges really well. Dz is out of her depth snd can't expect Jen to carry her. As a side note does the pro dancer Karen Byrne annoy you? I find her so unprofessional the way she speaks over the judges on live TV?

Reactions: 17
Ed Power has spotted the lack of chemistry between Dz and Jen. It's down to Dzs lack of creativity and warmth. Jen is very warm with the dancers and handles the judges really well. Dz is out of her depth snd can't expect Jen to carry her. As a side note does the pro dancer Karen Byrne annoy you? I find her so unprofessional the way she speaks over the judges on live TV?
I read an article during the week where Doreen was saying that by the time the credits roll on Sunday night Jen is halfway down the M50. For whatever reason she doesn't seem to hang around.

Reactions: 4
I read an article during the week where Doreen was saying that by the time the credits roll on Sunday night Jen is halfway down the M50. For whatever reason she doesn't seem to hang around.
Even Dz saying that shows there is no rapport or friendship between them.

Reactions: 15
As a side note does the pro dancer Karen Byrne annoy you? I find her so unprofessional the way she speaks over the judges on live TV?
OMGā€¦sheā€™s rough as a badgers arse.
---
Jen probably wants to create distance between her and Dz. Jen also has children that she probably wants to get home to while Dz doesnā€™t want to go home to her man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A new low for Ailbhe posting a story of her kids in the bath. None of the Garrihy's kids have any privacy yet they make themselves out to be these earth mothers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
A new low for Ailbhe posting a story of her kids in the bath. None of the Garrihy's kids have any privacy yet they make themselves out to be these earth mothers.
Thought the same. Like there is just never a need for anyone to post their kids in the bath to thousands of followers.

Reactions: 10
OMGā€¦sheā€™s rough as a badgers arse.
---

Jen probably wants to create distance between her and Dz. Jen also has children that she probably wants to get home to while Dz doesnā€™t want to go home to her man child.
Doireann seems to go to Klare's every week for food. Can house husband not have something ready for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.