Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once it premieres I'm planning on unsubscribing from this thread, so I don't receive any notifications whatsoever. Then, I'll only check back once I actually see the episode up until the day of the next one as lots of countries air it on different days!!
Same here, I think it's shown at the same time worldwide in most countries now. I won't be watching at 2am that would be insanity. I'll watch at 7am before work :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same here, I think it's shown at the same time worldwide in most countries now. I won't be watching at 2am that would be insanity. I'll watch at 7am before work :D
Haha me and my partner made a thing of it, popcorn and GOT at 2am was great. Doing shift work now so will see how it ends up fitting in this time. I'm aware I need to get a life lol!

The real goal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A director BTS of the Ned execution, quite interesting although don't really get why he's going on as if the TV show decided to kill off that character.

The past 2 series I stayed up until 2am - this time I finally made my boss watch all seasons so now we will both start work late and bleary eyed on Mondays.

I also bought a projector (£40 amazon) the sky box plugs straight into it and it looks fantastic (on the wall) - I am beyond giddy and the picture is great. have tested it out already re-watching S7 and it is just brilliant. I am totally nerding out.

BTW: did you see Maisie on Jimmy Fallon? Give the girl an Oscar!

Reactions: 5
She was absolutely brilliant!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji122][emoji122] Oscar worthy indeed!

Ok I'll admit it I'm jealous of Jim chapman that he gets paid to watch the new episode tomorrow

• Haha
ALMOST, GUYS!! Excitement levels are off the charts!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ALMOST, GUYS!! Excitement levels are off the charts!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
So excited, avoiding instagram until I've watched it. Hoping no-one posts any spoilers on tattle though! Also hoping it's not one of those episodes where nothing happens but have a feeling as it's the last series it will be pretty packed!

Reactions: 3
So excited, avoiding instagram until I've watched it. Hoping no-one posts any spoilers on tattle though! Also hoping it's not one of those episodes where nothing happens but have a feeling as it's the last series it will be pretty packed!
Yes, I agree!! I hate spoilers, they really are the worst! 80min of Game of Thrones? Hell yeah!! [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

Reactions: 4
I'm very excited. I'm off work for Easter hols so I'm tempted to watch at 2am if I can stay awake.

I know most people get angry when “non fans” of Harry Potter get to go on press trips to Hogwarts.
Can relate. 😏

Fleur de Forced Content.
And Saffron Barker. I can’t even start on this one..........

I can't believe it's only a few hours away! Waited so long and now it's just about here.

Everyone OK that we're allowed to discuss it once it airs 2AM UK / 9pm ET?

Reactions: 3
Yes I will just avoid the thread til I've watched it! I love what sky have done on the home page with all the different characters sitting on the throne!

I love what sky have done on the home page with all the different characters sitting on the throne!
I can't see that, just see the night king raising his hands? I must see him on 10 posters every day, not sure why they bother spending so much on ADs and marketing

not sure why they bother spending so much on ADs and marketing
Honestly they could have just tweeted "season 8 starts on 14th April :)" and that would have been enough. I can't wait until the prequel - hopefully it will fill the void that GoT leaves

I can't believe it's only a few hours away! Waited so long and now it's just about here.

Yes! I'll only watch on Monday nights, so will step away from this thread until I finish watching each episode!

No wtf! Don’t discuss it at 2am. Most people can’t watch it then! At least wait until the recasting of it on Monday night.

No wtf! Don’t discuss it at 2am. Most people can’t watch it then! At least wait until the recasting of it on Monday night.
Oh really? Won't people just not read this thread until they've been able to watch it?

It's difficult, but doesn't seem like a spoiler if it's already broadcast and ready to watch. At least the rest of the forum can be used and people not read this thread. Unlike social media and news sites - they're no go for many people!

I think for the final episode virtually no one will be waiting 17 hours after broadcast to watch it

This is the last time I'll be reading the thread until I've watched it

can we at least use the inline spoiler function?

[*ISPOILER][*/ISPOILER]

Without the *

snape kills dumbledore

I know that the episode will be aired live at 2am on Sky Atlantic but does anyone know if it will be shown live on NowTV ? I know Netflix usually uploads things the morning right after something airs in America and I hope it won't be the same.

Testing the spoiler tags here

Cheerios are the worst cereal