Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting excited for the last season?

Just re-watched season 7 and it was far better than I remembered. I'm avoiding other forums and social media on it as there's so many spoilers out there.

"Jon" and Aria meeting again I might cry over. Then finding out he's been shagging his aunt!

Really hope Olenna took something or had a trick so she isn't gone. Lady lyanna mormont is the star of the show for me, really hoping she has a bigger role.

Wouldn't mind seeing the end of Missandei - the master of dozens of languages but seems to struggle just with English. Grey worm is also pretty unconvincing with a twang of cockney that slips out. Such a shame to have a few average actors as the rest of the cast are amazing.

Ultimately the end will probably be a bit of a let down, but all these theory's about the night king and his 7 star pointed eyes of eyes are interesting. He always said it was going to be a bittersweet ending.
screen-shot-2019-03-05-at-6-50-25-pm-1551829939.png

Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD! I'm literally counting the days! I'm beyond excited as it's been far too long!
The internet is dark and full of spoilers, so I've been staying away from it all!
I had made the mistake of reading one of the supposedly leaked scripts for the finale and OH MY WORD, WAS I SHOOK! Like I actually coudn't sleep! It was horrible and so shocking! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that they've gone in a completely different direction or I'll be devastated!
I still ship Jorah and Daenerys, but I doubt it'll happen. I loved seeing Lyanna at The Tower Of Joy, really hoping we'll see more glimpses of the past!
I actually liked Littlefinger and will miss him, such a brilliant actor!
I'm not buying the whole Bran is The Night King theory.
The actor who plays The Night King recently gave an interview, which is definitely food for thought!

Reactions: 3
So excited! Sad it will be the last though. Rewatched them all couple of weeks back in preparation!

Secretly hoping Sansa soon meets a gory end, she's survived too long ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I had made the mistake of reading one of the supposedly leaked scripts for the finale and OH MY WORD, WAS I SHOOK! Like I actually coudn't sleep! It was horrible and so shocking!
There's so much fanfic out there I wouldn't worry as it's most likely to be all made up. We know it's not going to be a feel good ending though! I was still on the edge of my seat seeing the dragons attacked with the scorpion and the night king even on the third watch and knowing how that turned out. It's going to be hard seeing probably half the characters killed off in the last few episodes - apart from cersei!

I loved seeing Lyanna at The Tower Of Joy, really hoping we'll see more glimpses of the past!
I actually liked Littlefinger and will miss him, such a brilliant actor!
I'm not buying the whole Bran is The Night King theory.
There's the prequal next year, although don't know much about it as avoiding spoilers. Don't think the world of thrones is going anywhere for a quite a while.

Will miss littlefinger but only a few EPs left and he had to be killed off sooner or later, at least Sansa finally did something after 7 years!

That's really interesting what the night king actor said, I always assumed we would see more of his character and see his motive and have empathy for him. Maybe we won't and he's really pure evil? I believe he's been recast.

Don't think bran is the night king, but maybe he's the builder of the wall and the cause of the mad king going mad. The night kings eyes theory's are so interesting.

Thankfully Gendry is back
joe-dempsie-as-gendry-on-game-of-thrones.jpeg

There's only one more thing that would make it more exciting - if Tanya was coming up as an extra ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm starting from the beginning to watch it all again for the third time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I cannot wait. I honestly really missed it last year when it wasn't on. I also love Lyanna Mormont she has more sense then most of the adults on the show

Reactions: 2
Oh perhaps The Night King's target is Bran!! [emoji848][emoji848]
I already loved Emilia Clarke in the first place, but knowing she had two brain aneurysms, surgeries and such a tough recovery all whilst preparing and filming for such a demanding role has made me have new found respect for her. Seriously, what a legend!
OMG, the thought of Tanya as an extra really cracked me up! She'd obviously have to be a surprised extra, as that's about the only expression she thinks she knows! [emoji23][emoji23]
I do wonder who Arya was running from in the trailer, she genuinely look frightened! [emoji15]
This Game of Thrones Bad Lip Reading has got to be one of the best/most hilarious videos out there, so here it is in case you haven't seen it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just bumping with a new BTS :) hard to say much at the moment without worrying that theory's are spoilers!

Adding my voice to the excited. Iโ€™m a huge game of thrones geek, love all the backstorys and historyโ€™s of the houses etc Where can I read the theory on the NK eyes?

Iโ€™m so gosh darn excited ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I love game of thrones so much that my partner thinks I actually wait for him to finish work to watch it with him... naw witch I watch it twice in one day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FYI Iโ€™m proposing a permanent ban to anyone who writes spoilers for the new season in this thread without using the spoiler function.

PERMANENT. BAN.

Reactions: 4
FYI Iโ€™m proposing a permanent ban to anyone who writes spoilers for the new season in this thread without using the spoiler function.

PERMANENT. BAN.
Agreed, I was going to say that but then thought I might encourage some undesirable people.

I'm scrolling very slowly on this thread and cautious of someone new, reading a word at time...

But really looking forward to this thread springing into action

Once it premieres I'm planning on unsubscribing from this thread, so I don't receive any notifications whatsoever. Then, I'll only check back once I actually see the episode up until the day of the next one as lots of countries air it on different days!! Also, bye bye Daily Fail, known for their brilliantly written articles and spoilers!!

Omg I'm so excited!! How does everyone else in the UK watch? Do you have it on at 2am too?
Gonna be gutted when its all over. Is there definitely going to be a spin off?