Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dresses with the plunge neck lines 🤢🤢 What grinds my gears the most about this one was her opening her DMs to anyone struggling with infertility and the big announcement and apologizing to women who would find it hard reading it , if u really felt bad you wouldn't mention the women who would find it hard reading it !!!! Advocate for yourself 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Hope it keeps fine for her now back to work and two kids 🥴🥴
Is she back to work? I remember her from years ago she was just a dose. Her house is clinical and bland and nothing different to many other self builds around the place. She’s wretched. “I wasn’t going to post this but”
She organised presents for the nurses during covid. My friend got a blow dry from a salon that had to be used within 2 weeks and the salon was the other side of galway. She didn’t mind that but she said the way Aisling went ON about how brilliant she was for arranging same while taking loads of nice treatments for herself at the time. Can’t see her being back on shift work in A&E. She’s too precious

Reactions: 4
Is she back to work? I remember her from years ago she was just a dose. Her house is clinical and bland and nothing different to many other self builds around the place. She’s wretched. “I wasn’t going to post this but”
She organised presents for the nurses during covid. My friend got a blow dry from a salon that had to be used within 2 weeks and the salon was the other side of galway. She didn’t mind that but she said the way Aisling went ON about how brilliant she was for arranging same while taking loads of nice treatments for herself at the time. Can’t see her being back on shift work in A&E. She’s too precious
From what she said on her last post looks like she was back this week , but she's a clinical nurse manager now 🤣🤣🤣 she hasn't worked properly since the start of covid she'll get a land back at it . Totally not my cup of tea , not a nice personality in real life 🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
From what she said on her last post looks like she was back this week , but she's a clinical nurse manager now 🤣🤣🤣 she hasn't worked properly since the start of covid she'll get a land back at it . Totally not my cup of tea , not a nice personality in real life 🥴🥴
Spill the ☕ on the personality

Watched Pam Richardson collab with beauty and the bump, the number of times she said am and erm for someone who works In business and social media she’s very inarticulate or lacks flow, it was so hard to listen to

Reactions: 5
Watched Pam Richardson collab with beauty and the bump, the number of times she said am and erm for someone who works In business and social media she’s very inarticulate or lacks flow, it was so hard to listen to
Sure she’s as wooden, only thing she’s good for is being a hanger for clothes
Personally of a smelly mop left outside in the bucket

Reactions: 6
The accent🤑 listen to the way she pronounces Hospita.I thought she was going to a hostel 😝

Does anyone follow Ruth Bergin., I know she’s not Galway, but she is on the other hand getting a dirty habit of not putting #ad on her posts.. and very cleverly on her fathers jewellers business never ever declares ad and is constantly plugging it
---
She
Does anyone follow Ruth Bergin., I know she’s not Galway, but she is on the other hand getting a dirty habit of not putting #ad on her posts.. and very cleverly on her fathers jewellers business never ever declares ad and is constantly plugging it
She has it on today like she heard my thoughts 🫣

Reactions: 1
Pamrich had a baby girl congratulations to Eddie and Pam
Yes congrats Eddie and Pam, the only people in the world to have a baby .... 🥴 Cheers to milking it for freebies and anything else its worth 🤑 #Ka-ching 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes congrats Eddie and Pam, the only people in the world to have a baby .... 🥴 Cheers to milking it for freebies and anything else its worth 🤑 #Ka-ching 🤑🤑🤑
Oh for sure. Another pain in the arse influencer getting freebies and she ll be dumping the child in no time on anyone that will take her to continue her vanity show that is her life.

• Heart
Oh for sure. Another pain in the arse influencer getting freebies and she ll be dumping the child in no time on anyone that will take her to continue her vanity show that is her life.
€1000s of euro worth of shite like the rest of them get, from Bella Baby etc just like edita shite stylist did and Nancy Belle, what a load of shite, duck that 🙄

• Haha
Nancy belle has her house up for sale but she hasn't mentioned it at all. I think that's a little strange seeing as they documented all the renovations?

• Wow
What I always found strange is I’ve many friends who have lived in Galway all their lives and don’t really know any those people at all or follow them.. people from my home town would know of them more in that they’re all from round Mayo and that.. I don’t think many people from Galway have any interest in been a hun it’s all blow ins
Yea this is 100% true. I’m Galway all my life and have barely heard of anyone mentioned here. The one person I always knew of was ally mcginn and that’s honestly about it.. then there’s a few girls I’ve known all my like with a decent following.. still makes me cringe that their ‘job’ is Instagram but can at least say they are lovely people