Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish her luck in her pregnancy but sick of her and her drama every dog on the street knew she was pregnant ..She got covid a few years ago and ranted on her page about that.All she wants is more followers

Reactions: 2
The photoshoot on evoke is all I saw . I 100% understand the sheer relief /excitement/ delighted on lovely news esp after fertility issues however the photoshoot is too much imo , I even find actually celebrities sharing these photos shoots cringe , but insta Huns is just ridiculous 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
The photoshoot on evoke is all I saw . I 100% understand the sheer relief /excitement/ delighted on lovely news esp after fertility issues however the photoshoot is too much imo , I even find actually celebrities sharing these photos shoots cringe , but insta Huns is just ridiculous 🙈🙈
I’m pregnant on twins so we’ve decided this is it for us and my mother is begging us to get some professional photos taken and I can’t think of anything worse 😂 the need to plaster everything over social media, influencer or not, is mind boggling.

Reactions: 5
I’m pregnant on twins so we’ve decided this is it for us and my mother is begging us to get some professional photos taken and I can’t think of anything worse 😂 the need to plaster everything over social media, influencer or not, is mind boggling.
Congratulations amazing 👶👶. If it's your thing for your own private album belt away but like you I couldn't think of anything worse , defo take your own bump pics tho 😂😂❤

Reactions: 5
Saying how pregnancy posts on social media triggered her but then posting a completely over the top video/photo shoot making her announcement…honestly 🙄 idiot.

Reactions: 14
Saying how pregnancy posts on social media triggered her but then posting a completely over the top video/photo shoot making her announcement…honestly 🙄 idiot.
So many of these ones doing this , pisses me off , your not highlighting or "normalising" infertility. If you found pregnancy announcements so triggering why in the world would you post such an extravagant post , no you clearly do not know how they feel!!!! Be happy for yourself , make your announcement but don't go on about your struggles it doesn't make it easier for anyone woman or man going through the absolute rollercoaster that is infertility #1in4 #1in8

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So true but isent her husband the Mayor a right idiot rubbing her bump on a video and showing it on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So just came accross Alley McBeg pg there- is it all Off with the fella? No sign if him at all on the pg- What have i missed?

Thoughts on Sandra Gillen and the make up bag saga? it's not like she paid for any of it/ won't get it gifted again for free ? Cry me a river dickface ...
She wants her followers to now pay for her opinion on free pr products. You couldn't make it up!!

Reactions: 1
Galway will be heaving with the new bperfect opening 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Where is it going ? I used to love Laura B but she's changed so much, all her content is ads now, no actual opinions of anything from her just all fake sponsored brand ambassador super dick face ads for same shite that all the other huns are flogging. So dissapointing !

Reactions: 3
Where is it going ? I used to love Laura B but she's changed so much, all her content is ads now, no actual opinions of anything from her just all fake sponsored brand ambassador super dick face ads for same shite that all the other huns are flogging. So dissapointing !
Beside penneys

Reactions: 1
Galway beo says it’s in where leonidas chocolates used to be, so it must be very small then? Are they going to have people in doing makeup too?
They're there already, saw it last week when I was in town. Looks tiny.

Reactions: 2
Galway beo says it’s in where leonidas chocolates used to be, so it must be very small then? Are they going to have people in doing makeup too?
Inglot gone in there, looks desperate tbh
Berfect Where gosh shoes was

Reactions: 3