Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pam Richardson 40 today has her toy boy the Mayor 35
She looks everyday of it (and his 35 yrs as well) she has a face like a melted candle 🤣 Wonder where she will have her GIFTED bash, with her GIFTED dress, the GIFTED hair and makeup and the GIFTED coke cake 🤮 I point blank refuse to give the likes of Hyde etc business because of these pricks the Connacht is another one - instead of this crowd of chancers showcasing places, for the genuine love of Galway and seeing the place thrive, they do it for a paycheck and freebies 😤 duck that, they will be calling for support when they're bankrupt after the HUNS fleecing them 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know he looks much older (36 soon )don't think she wants anyone to know she is 40 such vanity

Reactions: 4
Westofirelandselfobsessed clearly only went on holiday for content for the gram. Only so many pic from “a different angle” of your gaf you can pose I guess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a dose and always has been. One of those girls who used to take 1000 pics for every night out. Always been a wannabe. Her husband is sound though, don’t know how he puts up with her. She’s no fashionista🤣
---
How many reels can one person have from their holiday! Sad witch! Poor kids!

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the change in her content last few months, parading in dresses walking around like a model…. Must be after freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw it asked on another thread (Conor Ryan’s I think) - anyone have any tea on Courtney Casey and her fella, are they broken up?

Reactions: 2