Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Think she needs to take her own advice. She clearly cares what absolutely every person think of her good or bad. And she wouldn’t be quite so obsessive over dieting!

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the question on her insta story? Apparently she's dating someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Literally what is the point of her weight watchers page?? You can't get mad about people asking about your weight loss on your WEIGHT LOSS INSTAGRAM 😂
Omg, so stupid. The reason for a WW page is to track progress, no? If she was doing well and losing weight, I GUARANTEE she'd share it. Just because she's probably putting it on, she's getting all arsey.

Reactions: 9
I went to watch an old vlog to see how she used to act, and I couldn't believe the difference.... tbf this was 4 years ago and I have changed a lot in that time but bloody hell

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Literally what is the point of her weight watchers page?? You can't get mad about people asking about your weight loss on your WEIGHT LOSS INSTAGRAM 😂
Seriously 😂 It seems pointless to do all of these weekly food vlogs and have a WW page if she's just going to be all 'ITS NO ONES BUSINESS!1' don't share anything about it then if you think it should be 'private'? I'm guessing she's not doing updates because she's either gaining or not losing any, and doesn't want people giving her more advice even though its actually, you know, helpful.

But she’s shared the information before? so funnily enough people will ask🙄 her replies are always so snarky and I don’t understand especially if she’s complaining her views are down (income is down) but instead of blaming it on YouTube perhaps it is down to her crappy responses and actually same boring videos.

The amount of times she eats this as a meal:

I just...don't get it. Where is the variety?

Reactions: 6
Christ just watched her new vlog and sorry but she has gained SO much weight! Her face used to hide how big she really is but even that’s got big now!

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s THAT person in her family who everyone walks on eggshells when around

Reactions: 15
I honestly wonder if her mum knows what she's like and just goes along with it, or if she really thinks her daughter is an angel and just unjustifiably hated.

When Gabbie said she's going back to Sheffield and one of the reasons was because it's her mums friends birthday, like does she really have none of her own friends she has to cling on to her mums. I also think it's odd when she goes on holiday with just her mum and 'Bev', if I was Bev i'd be getting annoyed that my friends daughter is clinging along. I dunno, maybe all three of them are really close.... but surely Jane knows her daughter is difficult judging by how many friends she has, I can count on one finger how many friends she has- and that's her cat.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s THAT person in her family who everyone walks on eggshells when around
Definitely. I feel like thats why she's not close to anyone except her mum. That and her mum is the only one who enables her.

Reactions: 2

Meal ideas? Really? Bacon and beans everyday is hardly
Meal ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.