Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bro texted her saying Nellie jumped and bit Jeremy, so Nellie CANNOT stay over in the future anymore. Watch Gabby cries over it because she is going to NYC in Dec or Nov, so who is going to take care of Nellie, her anti-social first-born cat

Last edited:
That whole going out at midnight to "meet somebody" after date night reeks of either an argument/dumping during date night, or who knows what. Just friggin say. We have all been there. haha

Reactions: 1
This is so true!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She'll share vids on instastories of the 'noise' her neighbors make, complaining to high heaven. Then she'll show herself blasting show tunes and belting for ages at 2 am on a weeknight. She really does live in her own little world doesnt she?
Don't forget when she was doing 'work outs' at 1am as well! Bet her neighbours loved that.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched Gabby
Gabble
Gabbiee
Gab-Brillo pad (what’s she going by these days!?) in forever.

But I just clicked into her “vegan for a week” upload.
I feel bad saying this but her face is looking... a lot fuller.
?
“Leave positive comments, positivity only, there’s so much negativity in the world”
weird it’s always the little witches that shout the loudest about being positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems like she’s constantly on a new diet, like one works for a bit then doesn’t “work” for her anymore as she’s “a picky eater” (I think she gets bored and binges). All these diets are not good, she needs to try and just have a healthy lifestyle, do exercise, eat healthier but not feel bad for having a treat now and again

Reactions: 3
She's vegan again? watch her health collapses. I really believe not everyone can be vegan, Gab seems to have a lot of health issues

Unfortunately,there are people who puts on weight easily, Gab's one of them but she does have a unhealthy mindset about how she looks. She is so anal over how every part of her body looks. Like she wants her body parts to be "x size, shape" exactly

She's vegan again? watch her health collapses. I really believe not everyone can be vegan, Gab seems to have a lot of health issues

Unfortunately,there are people who puts on weight easily, Gab's one of them but she does have a unhealthy mindset about how she looks. She is so anal over how every part of her body looks. Like she wants her body parts to be "x size, shape" exactly
I’m vegan and have several life long chronic illnesses and it’s helped with limiting flare ups etc . Gabby won’t stick to veganism because of excuses not because of her health, vegans get all nutrients as long as they eat a balanced diet (I take a vitamin d and b12 supplement) . Gabby doesn’t stick to anything because it doesn’t give her the “results” she wants instantly.

Gabby: I'm not weekly vlogging this week as I'm daily vlogging in November

Jesus, everyday showing Gaby talking to her cat, eating crap food, bossing her mum aka Jane about, not going outside, moaning about life in her Rugrats pjs....I CANNOT!!

Reactions: 6
Gabby: I'm not weekly vlogging this week as I'm daily vlogging in November

Jesus, everyday showing Gaby talking to her cat, eating crap food, bossing her mum aka Jane about, not going outside, moaning about life in her Rugrats pjs....I CANNOT!!
Hahaha.. I haven't even watch any of her videos for months because it's literally all that!

I haven't even bothered to hate watch her in quite a while but she popped up on my recommends feed today. Did she really film and upload a clean my flat with me video? :ROFLMAO: Still churning out quality content there Gobby(y)

To be fair, cleaning videos get a LOT of views on YT, I personally like them. But Gabby isn’t really the right person to be making them, they are supposed to be motivational... she is the most slovenly person I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 4
Base on memory, she has A LOT of clutter in her house! every time she moves, she sells off the furnitures

Today's vlog: Should I move to London or stay in Brighton??

STFU. Eitherway, you won't leave your flat. So who cares

Reactions: 11
To be fair, cleaning videos get a LOT of views on YT, I personally like them. But Gabby isn’t really the right person to be making them, they are supposed to be motivational... she is the most slovenly person I’ve ever seen
Oh no doubt.
But this is someone who will sit on a cat piss soaked sofa in a Nike hoodie that hasn't seen a washing machine in weeks while smearing her grease laden fingers on her pyjama bottoms. Qween of clean she's not :LOL: Her making cleaning videos is like Hitler doing a come cook matzo balls with me.

She has just taken delivery of a Dyson though so maybe she's trying to make some hidden spon coin.

Funny her favourite YouTubers
- Estee LaLonely aka Estee LaLonde
- RhiannonLazy aka RhiannonAshley
- JudysLies aka JudysLife

- Georgie Ashford who I hadn't heard of but funny Gaby likes her "she sounds exactly like Zoe"... kinda but not really

5:15 - Lucy and Lydia
8:55 - Zoe
9:09 - Alfie

and wait, Gabbie lived in the same building as Pewdiepie? where/when was this the case?

5:15 - Lucy and Lydia
8:55 - Zoe
9:09 - Alfie

and wait, Gabbie lived in the same building as Pewdiepie? where/when was this the case?
Trynna be beefy with people that you brown nosed and now probably have your number blocked

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.