Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was posting on IG stories ranting about someone accussing her for hiding that she had cheek fillers but actually her cheekbones are looking more prominant due to weight loss.
and she said something like she wish people would give people credits for what they've achieved.

she wants credits for having a bit of cheekbones showing for a bit of weight loss.. hmm
someone should tell her her cheekbones probably will show up when she hits her 30s from natural collagen loss/age :p

Her latest video was addressing rumours... regarding lying, Zoe, Hobbie etc. Nothing new.
Ugh, I hate how she click baits stuff like she's spilling tea, or addressing gossip, or finally being honest. Those videos never deliver what they purport.

But I've learned with her that every video is nothing new but rather yet another deep dive into her banal existence.

Reactions: 3
Every single one of her uploads is basically her begging for Zoe to be friends with her again.
It’s so obvious it’s painfully cringe to watch ?
She has no content apart from reliving failed friendships with Zoe, hobbie, Lucy and Lydia.
She needs to get off YouTube.

Every single one of her uploads is basically her begging for Zoe to be friends with her again.
It’s so obvious it’s painfully cringe to watch [emoji23]
She has no content apart from reliving failed friendships with Zoe, hobbie, Lucy and Lydia.
She needs to get off YouTube.
She said she can't asked because "I'm a little wimp". Really she knows Zoe will say no.

Also LOL at her not having Alfie number.

Reactions: 2
She's crying in her IG stories about being sick and she's suppose to be recording an album beginning of sept. and she's going on holiday from 17 Sep to Oct and her deadline's Nov

dramatic

I wonder what songs she'll sing. if she covers Musical songs, she'll be facing so much scrutiny

Reactions: 1
I honestly feel kinda pity for Gabbie watching this video
Absolutely not a chance I feel sorry for her, her only “hobbie” is shading her own friends while she’s friends with them and bitching about them when they bin her off. Hobbie didn’t even tell her about his fake babies, she used him for content “buying baby clothes” and then found out about the fake ass pregnancy from GG. There’s a reason everyone she’s friends with eventually turn away. Where’s Hannah gone (FabHan) She was supposed to be a “best friend” she was also at SITC and Lucy Wood and Jade Billington but gobble still couldn’t go. She makes me so angry sorry ? and she just talks about Zoe so much because she’s mourning the only friendship that got her clout.
She must be turning green when she sees mark ferris ?

Reactions: 4
She’s so dull I can’t even witch about her. Literally all her content is her with her cat, sometimes her mum and very often a takeaway delivery driver as she talk about moving flat every 6 months.

From her insta it’s very clear she is over vlogging. She will have made some good money for someone with no education or skills she should delete her channel, she comes across so bitter and twisted

What happened between her and Hobbie?
I'm not entirely sure but she seemed like she was always into him as more than a friend, where as he wasn't interested. I think they both kind of used each other for views/videos to an extent.

Why do I keep watching her? Her videos are so sad. In a sick way, does it make me feel better about myself? I don't have anything bad to say about her really, I just feel a bit sad when I see her as she seems so lonely and has nothing to talk about and then I can't seem to click off in case she says something interesting, which NEVER happens! Addressing those rumour really was a crock of crap. She must have some sort of talent to share, something.... she can't be making money off this stuff? Enough to sustain the lifestyle.. Perhaps she has a side job we don't know about working for her management off screen or something? She has to make the money somehow and I don't understand how it can be her youtube content!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's got any skills for a free-lancer job, like graphic design or what. she haven't got such skills
she couldn't be holding a part-time. she would have flipped at nasty bosses and co-workers

What happened between her and Hobbie?
Hard to tell, the kissed, but hobnob would shag a plug socket yet didn’t touch her because they were “just friends” ? he’s with her management and probably got there using gabby. You can see him at the Christmas part with them and the red hare idiots forced to like gabby on rotation.
There was rumours that he hooked up with Lucy or Lydia (back when gabby was friends with them) but they could have just been flirting, kissed on a night out, one night stand, who knows. That’s apparently why she turned on the twins in the beginning, out of jealousy.
He then had the fake baby drama and she uploaded a vlog buying baby clothes (which she didn’t remove) he found out about the fake babies on line (gg) and was pretty clear in his replies gabby and himself had no contact, he hadn’t told her anything about the babies. (and he knew she was obsessed with him.) It was so long ago now but funny af.
Not seen them together at all since.

Why do I keep watching her? Her videos are so sad. In a sick way, does it make me feel better about myself? I don't have anything bad to say about her really, I just feel a bit sad when I see her as she seems so lonely and has nothing to talk about and then I can't seem to click off in case she says something interesting, which NEVER happens! Addressing those rumour really was a crock of crap. She must have some sort of talent to share, something.... she can't be making money off this stuff? Enough to sustain the lifestyle.. Perhaps she has a side job we don't know about working for her management off screen or something? She has to make the money somehow and I don't understand how it can be her youtube content!
I kinda feel the same way. I mean in the end, her vlogs are like a documentary of her lifestyle and it’s all intriguing because it’s very different to my life for instance. So yeah, I guess I watch out of strictly curiosity. I do feel sad for her a lot though, she does seem lonely and that’s a horrible feeling to have.

Reactions: 1
I kinda feel the same way. I mean in the end, her vlogs are like a documentary of her lifestyle and it’s all intriguing because it’s very different to my life for instance. So yeah, I guess I watch out of strictly curiosity. I do feel sad for her a lot though, she does seem lonely and that’s a horrible feeling to have.
agree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.