Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t gonna say it because it’s some poor random stranger but I have to, I’m flabbergasted that she even has Gabby’s mean looking mouth. She really does look like her doppelgänger. Maybe it’s George dresses up in Swiftie outfit

Reactions: 7
Let's not bully the poor woman. I hope she is a kind person with lots of friends and family that love her. She's just out there enjoying her life. Let's not be mean. It's not her fault so looks similar to someone like Gabbie.

Reactions: 44
I feel sorry for some poor random girl just trying to enjoy herself being discussed on Tattle tbh. Step too far.

Reactions: 36
I was served by Gabbie's brother today in a shop, he seemed remarkably normal despite having such a hot shot sister

Reactions: 23
Clearly just getting some retail experience in before the Juniper Mewn MegaMart opens its doors and it's all hands on deck

I don't want to say where exactly it was, he is just a normal person quietly going about his day. I thought he looked familiar then clocked his name badge and realised who it was. Not quite up there with the dizzying heights of getting John Parrot's autograph 15 years ago, but what can you do eh.

Reactions: 26
Who was this?

Reactions: 1
I know it’s the jeans (I hope anyways) but her belly button looking so off center is creeeeping me out

Reactions: 20
Wanst she having Endo surgery? They cut your belly button open I think so why does it loook healed ? Aren’t u supposed to have patches ? Cause that’s what I had after my gallbladder surgery for 2 weeks

Reactions: 2
When she showed those sparkly shoes and said they'll feature in a different video I had the hideous thought that she's getting married...but I think it'll just be that her style consultation told her to wear sparkly shit for some reason

Reactions: 11
Every single vlog is just NEW CLOTHES NEW SHOES NEW CLOTHES. Every day she has to go and return something. I don’t know how she keeps up with her emails and refunds. How about you stop ordering clothes! She had her colour analysis and bought a whole new wardrobe and now she’s had a style analysis so is buying a whole new wardrobe! And she has to have new outfits every time she sees Cam. It’s insufferable. It won’t make you like yourself, Gabby.
---
When she showed those sparkly shoes and said they'll feature in a different video I had the hideous thought that she's getting married...but I think it'll just be that her style consultation told her to wear sparkly shit for some reason
Is she going to see Taylor Swift again? Maybe it’s that.

Reactions: 15