Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread suggestion @JellyDonut it's very fitting for the ever boring Gabbadook.

Recap:

- Still boring
- Still thinks T Swizzle is gay
- Is a terminal summer

1715330104490.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtf, that bag looks like a tea pot cosy my Nanna probably had once upon a time. Yet she sold the cute little Kate spade bag her mum bought one birthday and she never used

Reactions: 9
Why is she so weird? Try pointing the camera the other way for once Gobs, your thermostat is more interesting.
IMG_2915.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That close up selfie on her Instagram stories was such a jump scare. She’s so odd. All it’s done is give a close up of her bum hewl lips and liver spotted sun damaged skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As a chronic endo sufferer, it pisses me off how she picks and chooses to suffer from it. It actually does ruin my life, but I still do my best to:
-hold down a full time job
-maintain a relationship
-keep my house nice
And I don’t need my mummy to hold my hand for every single bloody scan, because it’s relentless! You get scans, blood tests, med reviews constantly! My mum has a life as much as I (try to) do!
I feel like she moans on and on about something, then thinks “oh tit I’ve told my audience I have endo, better mention it!” She could be doing SO MUCH good for the cause, promoting the charity, donating etc but she chooses not to do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember that white top she wore all the time back in the day? she used to wear it all the time with those hemless trousers. And then someone asked and she said that is why she had a washing machine but at some point that thing started changing color I swear :ROFLMAO:
I can't believe she has a white top 2.0 now
1715379613487.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hates everything about herself that is average. Her size, ,eye color, boobs, everything she basically had plastic surgery on. Her intelligence is below average though and she thinks she's cute for not knowing things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the cringe lip biting for me while walking around awkwardly filming herself singing.

Keane is such a left field choice for her, I’m always surprised when she says she likes them when we usually just hear about her TS obseshun or any of her other vapid celebrity interests.
IMG_5176.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13