Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The long reply with receipts to an anon is so funny to me, why so pressed Cam? 🥲
It's a shame no one intelligent and with influence has ever challenged and exposed her. She seems to have a real anger management problem and types in blind rage.

Reactions: 29
Hahahaha damn Cam, why so defensive? 🤡 That still doesn't add up to Gabby being close enough to anyone to know intimate details of One Direction's personal lives 💀
---
(sorry for the double post) I can't find the actual moment when Zayn followed her but it only happened because he retweeted some kind of "relatable" tweet she made... and then she went on to act like this. Cam, this is fan behaviour - not any kind of real connection 😂

(side note, does anyone else remember the scrapbook full of selfies era???)
“What is wrong with you diagnosis-wise”

Seems ableist to me. It’s a blog about T Swift ffs

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
“What is wrong with you diagnosis-wise”

Seems ableist to me. It’s a blog about T Swift ffs
"like do you not understand time as a concept or how memories work?

I remember when your girlfriend shat in a cardboard box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Wish someone would do an expose on these two like they try to do with other people. bleeping morons the both of them. This is what happens when people are chronically online 🤡

Reactions: 51
Wish someone would do an expose on these two like they try to do with other people. bleeping morons the both of them. This is what happens when people are chronically online 🤡
The expose for these two don't have to be 100 percent truthful too so they can have a taste of their own medicine. Funny that Gabbie would jump at the opportunity to play victim of trolls and haters but then she gets into a relationship with a massive troll/keyboard warrior. At least none of us make a living being a know-it-all twit. We have decent jobs and real lives unlike these pathetic losers.

Reactions: 31
It's hilarious to me that Cam thinks Gabby is a good source of information, clearly she isn't as smart as she'd like to think. I think even one of the questions she got said something similar, Cam claims to have proper links to people within music, Gabby is desperate and keen to impress so obviously will leech off any tenuous link she has to make Cam think she's more in the know than reality. When they split Cam is 100% going to use Gabby for content

Reactions: 31
Why is Cam so angry, even Gabby isn't this bad? Who knew she'd get a girlfriend that actually makes her online behaviour look good

Also if she's saying that things that happened 10 years ago are still valid, she should have a conversation with Gobs about that because that means that all of the stupid shite Gobs has spewed all over the internet (only drinking orange juice to lose weight, insecure people shouldn't wear shorts, and 100 more that I can't think of off the top of my head) should still be held against her

Reactions: 40
Why is Cam so angry, even Gabby isn't this bad? Who knew she'd get a girlfriend that actually makes her online behaviour look good

Also if she's saying that things that happened 10 years ago are still valid, she should have a conversation with Gobs about that because that means that all of the stupid shite Gobs has spewed all over the internet (only drinking orange juice to lose weight, insecure people shouldn't wear shorts, and 100 more that I can't think of off the top of my head) should still be held against her
Like the fact Gabby used to be into dudes...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so Justin Bieber follows me on twitter (since 2010, when he did follow sprees for fans), his manager is Scooter Braun, who managed then refused to give Taylor her music rights, so that means I have connections to Taylor, right?

These doorknobs I swear…

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Not sure if it was posted here cause it’s from 2 months ago but still a good reminder of how embarassing scam is

[context]
D92D4C19-2CC9-4559-87B4-D16A4CE695F0.jpeg

[unhinged comment]
42591D99-69FB-4006-B465-B0848F0BD493.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
God. Cam is unhinged. It’s like she is in love and obsessed with Taylor and she’s taking Taylor clearly stating that she is straight as a personal insult. Cam, even if Taylor was gay or bi, she wouldn’t look twice at a greasy stinky crusty loser like yourself.

Reactions: 54
Gabbie herself has said that she’s embarrassed by who she was ten years ago, that she’s changed, and we shouldn’t judge her on her past behaviour. I mean, I don’t actually believe her, but that’s what she said.

Reactions: 18
How has Gabbie of all bleeping people managed to find a “partner” that’s more cringeworthy than herself?

Wonders never cease

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not sure if it was posted here cause it’s from 2 months ago but still a good reminder of how embarassing scam is

[context]
View attachment 2767222

[unhinged comment]
View attachment 2767225
So, I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift, but is Scam just mad because Taylor queerbaits and she can't rectify that with the fact she's an obsessive fan? Like, she's having this weird back and forth with strangers on the internet because she thinks she's entitled to speculate on a celebrity's sexual orientation, but her justification is Taylor allegedly using LGBTQIA2S iconography or symbols...and she's irrationally angry and just wants Taylor to come clean so she can be proven right and not feel horrible about the queerbaiting.

Reactions: 9
So, I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift, but is Scam just mad because Taylor queerbaits and she can't rectify that with the fact she's an obsessive fan? Like, she's having this weird back and forth with strangers on the internet because she thinks she's entitled to speculate on a celebrity's sexual orientation, but her justification is Taylor allegedly using LGBTQIA2S iconography or symbols...and she's irrationally angry and just wants Taylor to come clean so she can be proven right and not feel horrible about the queerbaiting.
She’s a bleeping lunatic, going off her replies to people. So deranged. Why are they so obsessed whether someone likes men, women or both? What difference does it make to them? Also, what is she gonna do if TS actually comes out and says “yeah I like women (and men) so bleeping what!?” She would have no crappy podcast then would she because she’d have nothing to speculate on. Who’s she gonna move on to next? bleeping weirdo! Get a job! 😤

Reactions: 37
Even if Taylor has posed with the bi flag or whatever, and written songs about loving women, why is it anyone's business to dig further?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.