Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like she wrote a birthday card to herself? 😂 The one with all the cats on front, a heart is used instead of a dot on the letter I in her name which she does.
She’s like Mr Bean in the episode where it goes out to dinner by himself and writes out a card then acts shocked when he opens it, and instead of talking to “teddy” she has nelly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Why do I feel like she wrote a birthday card to herself? 😂 The one with all the cats on front, a heart is used instead of a dot on the letter I in her name which she does.
It’s probably from Nellie 😕 I’m sure I remember her/her mum writing birthday cards from the cats on one occasion. It’s so blindingly obvious that she’s deliberately posed in front of her mirror to show off her cards in order to prove that she has, what, four people in her life that care about her enough to send a card?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember her saying she felt uncomfortable when she saw a “foreign” person with a backpack in a Starbucks or something, I think he was Arab/Middle Eastern? so she mentioned his ethnicity and the fact he had a backpack... yikes. It was last year she tweeted it, I think. Or it was around the time of the Manchester Arena bombing, or one of the stabbing attacks on the London (or Westminster?) Bridge. It was vile. Poor bloke was just getting a drink, ffs.
I remember this, and I remember her saying something like how scared she was so she queued up to get another drink and then left... I thought if you were genuinely that scared you’d leave right away?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s bi either. I think that she’s very insecure sexually and overcompensates to seem what she perceives as liberal and casual about sex - losing virginity story, being bi-by-numbers in her “My sexuality” video. I don’t think she’s ever gone much further than kissing.
completely agree. I also think - although yes, she could keep her (non existent) private life off YouTube, but she never talks about a future with anyone or what she would like in a relationship in the future. I’m also pretty sure she said she would have kids using a donor one day?! I could be completely making that up actually. I dunno. Anyway, I think most people crave intimacy (I don’t just mean sex) in lots of ways, she never mentions it whatsoever. I think she resigned herself away from dating because of insecurity and I can’t imagine her ever moving past it!

That’s when you should catch on that you’re a bad person, no one gives a duck about you on your birthday

Reactions: 9
You can tell she never leaves her house - she hasn’t shut the duck up about a tiny sunburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I remember this, and I remember her saying something like how scared she was so she queued up to get another drink and then left... I thought if you were genuinely that scared you’d leave right away?? 😂
If her flat caught fire the first thing she’d do is try to grab all the food she could carry...

Reactions: 2
The sad thing about it all is that she’s probably happy that she has a reason not to see her ‘friends’ for her birthday. She doesn’t have to go to an aquarium with some random girl like before

Reactions: 10
It’s probably from Nellie 😕 I’m sure I remember her/her mum writing birthday cards from the cats on one occasion. It’s so blindingly obvious that she’s deliberately posed in front of her mirror to show off her cards in order to prove that she has, what, four people in her life that care about her enough to send a card?
Yep definitely, 3 of them will be from each of the family cats and Nelly!

• Haha
completely agree. I also think - although yes, she could keep her (non existent) private life off YouTube, but she never talks about a future with anyone or what she would like in a relationship in the future. I’m also pretty sure she said she would have kids using a donor one day?! I could be completely making that up actually. I dunno. Anyway, I think most people crave intimacy (I don’t just mean sex) in lots of ways, she never mentions it whatsoever. I think she resigned herself away from dating because of insecurity and I can’t imagine her ever moving past it!
Yeah I too recall her mentioning quite a couple of times how she'd happily have children on just her own without a partner!

Reactions: 4
What happened between her and eve bennet?
Like always Gaby thought people needed her opinion. She replied quite rude and sarcastic to eve and then blocked her I think? She’s so weird.

Can’t fully remember the convo but you can see eve is talking about invasion of privacy turning up at someone’s house

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.