Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she paint sooooo much when she’s so bad at it? She literally doesn’t sand anything down, doesn’t fill anything in, cat hairs mixed in the paint, it’s soooo bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she paint sooooo much when she’s so bad at it? She literally doesn’t sand anything down, doesn’t fill anything in, cat hairs mixed in the paint, it’s soooo bad!
noo, not cat hair in the paint :sick: we got a package once that had hair stuck to the tape- it was awful!

Reactions: 4
as i've been reading these threads, i've been seeing how similar me and gabby are.. neither of us see anyone that isn't our mum and our one pet, we don't have anything in our lives that is outside the four walls of our houses, we both eat the same childlike foods and lockdown hasn't changed anything for either of us.. the difference is that i can see that it's not healthy and am trying to do something about it (and i have extreme social anxiety and autism so going out and actually doing things is very hard for me)- i don't enjoy this (it's very boring) but it's just what i feel safe with. i was trying to find a job and start volunteer work until the lockdown but i can't work now and its just pushing me back :confused: i don't see gabby trying to change by herself any time soon even though she really needs to..
Im not ‘armchair diagnosing’ but I have autism too and see so many traits in Gabby.

Reactions: 7
Maybe Gabbo could turn her house into a B&B? That way she could meet new people and put her DIY skillz to good use.

She could call it... Prince Nellington's Bed and Breakfast, and cook her guests Terry's Choc Orange porridge for breakfast, bacon sarnies for lunch and potato soup for dinner.They will rest their heads on deluxe pillows filled with cat hair, and before they leave they will all be treated to a West End performance by Gabbo herself in the living room, plus they will be gifted a huge canvas of her face to take home.

(sorry just really bored)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Me three! I’ve never wanted to offend anyone by saying this (although there is quite literally nothing wrong with having autism, in the slightest!)

but I see it in her sooooo much, I also wondered if her never being able to fit in was down to aspergers which would make a lot of sense with the fixations she has on some things

• Heart
Reactions: 13
this is embarrassing but also quite sad. It’s such an in your face way to say LOOK AT ME IVE GOT FRIENDS. Then in the end they all left.
She can always reuse the canvas for one of her art projects and paint over them 😝 save them going to waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was going through old pics to sort and delete, and I think Gab has lost a little bit of weight since last year (when she was moving into her flat), according to these:

D990E886-373E-411C-AFF9-9F8300FA3A14.jpeg
393D4117-0CE9-4268-8DDA-964C90020123.jpeg

Look at how bloated her face and hands were. She still has a round face but it’s because of the awful cheek fillers she has at the mo. I wonder if she lost the weight naturally or had some sort of surgery as per the rumours?

The other forum mentioned this video, another fine example of Gab’s acting :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was going through old pics to sort and delete, and I think Gab has lost a little bit of weight since last year (when she was moving into her flat), according to these:

View attachment 135414
View attachment 135420

Look at how bloated her face and hands were. She still has a round face but it’s because of the awful cheek fillers she has at the mo. I wonder if she lost the weight naturally or had some sort of surgery as per the rumours?

The other forum mentioned this video, another fine example of Gab’s acting :LOL:

I bet all those fruity drinks she poses with are full of magnesium or some other diuretic and she’s pooping herself skinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not being funny.. but I genuinely want to know WHO she means? She literally sees Jane and that’s it. Occasionally that dark haired friend who she meets up with potentially twice a year. If she knew she could meet Jane she would but she knows she can’t because she would get judged to the high heavens. Only slagging people meeting friends because she’s a bitter, jealous hag. She’s full of absolute tit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I unsubbed a while back as her attitude stinks, I just find it incredibly sad that she has probably thrown away so many potential opportunities. If she'd played her cards right chances are she would've landed a role in the West End due to stunt casting, especially when she was pally with the bigger YouTubers that helped "make" her.

I know he gets criticised on these forums but I don't mind Joe Sugg, he seems like a nice enough kid grabbing opportunities and good luck to the lad - but he's an example of what Gobby could've have had. She must known this and I think thats why she's so bitter and resentful. We all know she'd be Zoe's friend again in a heartbeat if Zoe would have her back...

She needs anger management. She's filled with so much hate and aggression it's bizarre for such a young girl. Her passive aggressive tweets and the need to disagree with everyone to be different. Even the way she speaks about "ugly" animal crossing characters is so hate-filled and venomous. Bizarre!

Reactions: 42
I find her attachment to Brighton strange she has no friends or family there and she hates summer/hot weather so isn't taking advantage of living near the seaside. She doesn't go to London often so doesn't benefit from how easy it is to get there from Brighton.

Reactions: 38
I’m not being funny.. but I genuinely want to know WHO she means? She literally sees Jane and that’s it. Occasionally that dark haired friend who she meets up with potentially twice a year. If she knew she could meet Jane she would but she knows she can’t because she would get judged to the high heavens. Only slagging people meeting friends because she’s a bitter, jealous hag. She’s full of absolute tit.
It’s so strange that she tries to act like she has friends when it’s so evident that the opposite it true. A quick scroll through her Instagram shows us the last photo that wasn’t of herself, her cat, her house, or her mum was well over a year ago, and even that was a “throwback” pic. I’d have sympathy for her if she wasn’t so defensive and rude to anyone who asks her about it. It’s little wonder she has no friends when she had a hard time in school, didn’t go to uni, and now has a “job” that’s isolating and requires zero social contact (and that’s me giving her the benefit of the doubt and ignoring her unlikeable personality lol). If she was actually honest with herself and her audience, and spoke about her experiences openly, I think she’d be surprised at how common it is to be in your mid twenties and be struggling with making friends. But obviously that won’t happen because that requires her to have an honest chat with herself and realise that there’s no one else to deflect the blame onto for the situation she’s in

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.