Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that bullying doesn’t stop at the school gates, but I think she’s got a really skewed view about what bullying is. It’s not “whenever someone disagrees with me”

Being bullied in secondary school still bothers me, I’m 24 now. But I’ve had a life since then and can find comfort in that - it’s more underlying issues like overthinking friendships and worrying people don’t actually like me now rather than the people. For gabz, it sounds like her being bullied is a bloody personality trait
That's exactly what I meant sorry if I offended anyone! I have been bullied too and often overthink everything, especially friendships but like you said it seems like her definition of bullying is anyone that disagrees with her. Also what has she achieved since finishing school apart from moving 20 times and vlogging it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's exactly what I meant sorry if I offended anyone! I have been bullied too and often overthink everything, especially friendships but like you said it seems like her definition of bullying is anyone that disagrees with her. Also what has she achieved since finishing school apart from moving 20 times and vlogging it.
she has a whole island don’t you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait to randomly remember this girl in like 10 years and google her and see that she’s in the exact same place in life as she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I suggested she has her thyroid checked due to the deep voice issue in her latest video and she deleted my comment sooo...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How are her boobs so low down after 3 boob jobs?? Girl go demand a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think her phone looks wonky in the top corner, where she’s edited the pic/her face?
210EB056-BCEE-41B0-89A2-3634108CCACA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She said she had surgery to fix her “deviated septum and get her sinuses unblocked” so it wasn’t technically a cosmetic nose job, or so she says.. (I call bullshit and think it was) 🙄 she uploaded a video called “getting a nose job” but goes mad at people when they ask her if she’s had one
And I can't quite put my finger on why, but I swear her nose has never looked the same since she had her "sinuses fixed!"

Reactions: 15
she deffo doesnt have a thyroid disorder - or maybe i'm being selfish as I don't want her to share the same illness as me because this girl will milk every symptom this illness has. But weight gain is caused by the condition, whereas with gabby she just eats too much. lets not give her an excuse for her awful behaviour ok.

• Haha
Deffo edited her hands 😂😂
when I looked closer it looks like the top left of the phone is bigger thanthe bottom, almost like she brought in the side of her face/jaw and it’s stretched the phone which caused the Apple logo to stretch. Why bother??

I know the wide angle in the latest iPhone really distorts things and makes people look slimmer/taller too
I remember seeing Helen Anderson post a mirror selfie on her story shortly after she got it and thinking bleeping hell she does notttt look like that

Reactions: 8
she deffo doesnt have a thyroid disorder - or maybe i'm being selfish as I don't want her to share the same illness as me because this girl will milk every symptom this illness has. But weight gain is caused by the condition, whereas with gabby she just eats too much. lets not give her an excuse for her awful behaviour ok.
Didn't mean any offence, apologies if it came across that way! I was just wondering what she'd say to that comment tbh (I meant it only for the deep voice in that video reason, not weight gain - I absolutely know she's the weight she is because of poor diet)!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.