Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does not produce phlegm. Just in a small number of people. The fat content in dairy makes the pre existing mucus thicker.

I have multiple vocal and voice qualifications and this is one of those “old wives tales” that gets me every time. But as for Gobby. Don’t care. Drinking all that milky coffee with her problematic health is just frustrating.
Ah. Didn't she say she was intolerant to dairy at some point?

Reactions: 9
Her picking animal crossing characters based on their appearance... A little bit telling of her personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I remember gobs did an allergy test a few years back when she was apparently intolerant to everything, does anyone remember her results?
I think her obsession with having a “perfect island” is to do with her wanting everything she does/has to be better then others or special 🥴

Reactions: 10
Wow she is loving the compliments on her recent Instagram post, I've never seen her reply so much to fans! Wonder what management have said to her :ROFLMAO:
Managment must have said something to her because I’ve sent her multiple criticisms on a spare account which she would normally post and call me a bully - but I have also messaged her with a usual account to test this and she replied. I think she’s been told to only engage with an average-loving audience. Such a shame, I loved getting a Gobby bite off her:ROFLMAO:

I remember gobs did an allergy test a few years back when she was apparently intolerant to everything, does anyone remember her results?
I think her obsession with having a “perfect island” is to do with her wanting everything she does/has to be better then others or special 🥴
imagine being at the grand old age of 25 and your biggest priority in a pandemic is having perfectly matched aesthetic animal crossing islanders..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I suffered through the vlog, and not sure who she is trying to kid but you can tell that she tried on the clothes and changed her hair/lipstick so that it looks like she took the pictures on different days?! Wonder what's gonna happen once she runs out of these clothes. Blames the bullies and won't post anymore outfit pics or take another batch one day again. Which is fine I know lot of 'influencers' take batch pictures, but when Gobs is in dirty pjs on her stories it defeats the purpose of ootd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did we see anything of that ~Liesl~ dress today? Or has she just wallowed in that giant blue jumper again?

Reactions: 14
She even doesn’t use capital letters on animal crossing, noticed on her stories her name and island name are all lower case 🙄
So niche

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Deleted her story after 5 minutes when she realised how dirty her kitchen was. Dirty dishes on the bin lid. Vom 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her vlogging in the exact same set up and jumpsuit as her “outfit pics” prove just how photoshopped they are. Gabby there is absolutely nothing wrong with your face or body! Lots of people would be envious. But there is something very wrong with editing your photos so heavily that you look like a completely different person.
Also did anyone catch when she was talking about those noodles she said “...but my friend wants to try them so I’m keeping them until HE comes”
If she actually had a male friend who wasn’t related to her then we know that would have been all over her social media by now lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.