Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I feel sickā€¦ Taylorā€™s written a prologue to go with her release tomorrow.
A part of it says ā€˜If I only hung out with my female friends, people couldnā€™t sensationalise or sexualise that, right? I would learn later on that people could and people would.ā€™

Taylorā€™s sick of this tit. Sheā€™s also once again referred to herself as an ā€˜allyā€™, because thatā€™s all she wants to be referred to as, ie. she wants people to stop sticking sexualities on her.
But thatā€™s not the worst part.

Cam has shared this on her Tumblr, and is maintaining that Taylor ā€˜is biā€™ and she was ā€˜probably just in a mood or somethingā€™ when she wrote it.

What in the misogynistic, teenage boy fuckery is this?! She absolutely hates women, that much is evident.
Cam actually needs to shut the duck up. If you supposedly love the women so much let her be who she wants to be and enjoy her friendships in peace. Didnā€™t Gabby say the speculation around her friendship with Zoe made her so uncomfortable and killed the friendship? Why do the same to another women? Just because sheā€™s 100 times more famous than Gabby will ever be doesnā€™t make it okay. Cam acts like Taylor isnā€™t a real person. Sheā€™s such a nasty girl

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
IMG_4501.png

Does she want us to think sheā€™s ā€™getting throughā€™ stuff? You OK, Gobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just went onto her Tumblr to have a lookā€¦ this woman is a FREAK. No sane person spends their time analysing and discussing the sex life of a celebrity, especially not to the depth that she does. Adrienne, get a life.
Ooooh a special surprise on Friday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen this woman on TikTok? She eats how I imagine gabbie does lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Imagine Gabbie spending years claiming to hate misogynists and ends up dating one
Well, the internalized misogyny is real with Gabbie too. Hates those who are thinner, more confident, more intelligent, has real friends, etc. Generally, any woman, heck, even young girls, who aren't miserable as her. Nah wait, even those who are miserable, she HAS to be more sad because no one suffers like she does!

Reactions: 22
Cam is mentally unwell to continue to harass her idol and make comments/a gossip podcast... yet upset when THE TROLLZ gave her and gabs podcast a low rating. Girl you literally only make money through tit talking and no one wants your advice so you immediately turn to commenting on gossip you don't know about.
Her sources... like who?! is she secretly besties with really famous celebrities?! no she isn't. Her sources are probably just her and gobs 7 different fake profiles that they use to ask each other these questions

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 00.36.10.png

Oh my bleeping God she did NOT say that she has sources who worked for HARRY bleeping STYLES šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

This woman is ill. As IF anyone who worked for an A-List celebrity, with an ounce of professionalism, would speak to an obsessive nobody with a failing bleeping podcast šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

If it wasnā€™t so tragic Iā€™d laugh allllll night.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Cam lives in the sticks too (no shame in living in the countryside, it seems lovely). It's not like she lives in LA and have friends/contacts that directly know Taylor Swift therefore have more reliable sources.

Anyway, why doesn't Cam just stalk Taylor since she has nothing better to do anyway? Come on, Adrienne. Stalker her! You can frame the restraining order and mount it on the wall directly behind you so that the 3 people who watch your podcasts can see evidence of your insanity.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else seen this woman on TikTok? She eats how I imagine gabbie does lol
Iā€™m sorry but this girl makes me feel sick. Iā€™m halfway through a pregnancy and still couldnā€™t justify eating like that, absolutely rancid

Reactions: 11
She eats 7 times a day?! Wtf why so many meals/so much salt/cheese/disgusting poundland looking food items? Gabby definitely eats like this off camera.

Reactions: 10
She eats 7 times a day?! Wtf why so many meals/so much salt/cheese/disgusting poundland looking food items? Gabby definitely eats like this off camera.
Except this girl ate a fruit and we know Gabby csnt eat berries, they're not melty enough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cam will believe anything and anyone who gives her ā€œexplicit teaā€ on Taylor swift being a lesbian/bi (15 sources?! Yeah ok hun) but doesnā€™t believe Taylor swift herself putting out a statement saying otherwise šŸ¤£ She is so gross

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2534350

Oh my bleeping God she did NOT say that she has sources who worked for HARRY bleeping STYLES šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

This woman is ill. As IF anyone who worked for an A-List celebrity, with an ounce of professionalism, would speak to an obsessive nobody with a failing bleeping podcast šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

If it wasnā€™t so tragic Iā€™d laugh allllll night.
Sure, there's tonnes of people who know that Haylor was fake. Not a single one has ever taken the huge payout that would come from outing two major celebs, nor has there ever been anything close to a credible rumour about Taylor, but they have told the esteemed podcast whatiwillsay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_4514.jpeg

Just to throw even more sources into the mix, Cam also thinks sheā€™s a friend of a friend of a friend of Dianna. šŸ¤”
---
Gab, this person is not ok. You need to find someone sane.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.