Gabriella Lindley #85 Clapping clams, eating ham, give me free furniture, all part of Cam's plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL naaa they won’t, because that would prove they read here, and they DEFINITELY DON’T read here 😜
Omg remember when she was caught watching a tiktok someone shared here? Like COLD. HARD. EVIDENCE. That she reads here and she has the NERVE to deny it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Gabriella Lindley #86 Greasy mops, secret plops, the lying and grifting never stops

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Off topic but I’ve been wondering how she came to befriend the jedwards! Was it set up by management? Were trying to set them up with the twins?!

Gabriella Lindley #86 If you wannabe be my lover, you gotta poo with my friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I tried to listen to the podcast last night but I had to turn it off. I can’t bleeping stand FluentlyFoward, she comes across as an asshole IMO. I’m not surprised to find out she called that 11 year old a witch, but I am disturbed by it. Great friends you’ve found Gab!
In case anyone forgot, Shannon (FluentlyForward) is the one who ran down Cornelia St with the gewld ballewn

I’d rather have 0 friends than this bunch losers full offence

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Off topic but I’ve been wondering how she came to befriend the jedwards! Was it set up by management? Were trying to set them up with the twins?!
Tbh I think Jedward are quite easy to befriend, they’re weirdly desperate. I followed them on twitter years ago when I was 13 and then received a dm from them saying “night night (nickname they gave for me based off of my real name) xx”, it weirded me out so I unfollowed them but I reckon they did the same to Gabs and she was probs flattered by it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Gabriella Lindley #86 If you wannabe be my lover, you gotta poo with my friends
Between this and the look what you made me do one, I’m absolutely crying 😂

If this wins could we have it Gabbie style i.e. “if yew want to be my lover, you’ve gotta pew with my friends” 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230909_105643_Instagram.jpg

Why does she think this is a good photo?! Her forehead is massive, her hairline is a joke, she looks boss eyed, her nose looks weird AF from all the surgeries and her mouth looks like a cat's anus. 😶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What's this face? she's so bleeping qwerky and random xxRaWrxx
People that pull that face and think it’s cute PISS ME OFF! 🤣🤣🤣 when she does it in a video it’s bad enough, but taking a pic doing it, and then posting it thinking yeah I look good in that. 🤬 get in the bleeping bin, you head!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How was it revealed she's day drinking - probably to cope with life as half of a power lesbian couple. But still, how - a vlog or something?

she’s so weird, why didn’t she just run the shower or stuff some toilet paper in the toilet to mask the noise, oldest trick in the book 😂
Maybe there were a lot of straining noises, grunts, loud wind being forced out in rapid secession... like a machine gun perhaps the odd canon ball of faecal matter being forced out with an excess of air behind it?

I am in mind of the scene from am I being unreasonable, where she's in the school loos and another mother is hovering outside asking what's going on/are you OK? Etc while the gastric explosions are popping off.

SHE would have been given laxatives when being discharged from hospital, probably just refused to drink it as it wasn't "sew nice" and will end up a prolapse of some organ or other at this rate. Cam will have to cross new boundaries to push anything back in to avoid the sky high ewsah medical bills. Lovely! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.